No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: Calzaghe will be the best I've ever fought, we're both top 5 ATGs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
    hope they do tho, id love to visit cardiff and definitely get a ticket!
    I know that would be good i'd love to go to a major boxing event like that.

Comment

roy will win this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
        roy will win this fight...
        Roy couldn't win a raffle at this point

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
          Roy couldn't win a raffle at this point
          people think joes better than he is... you saw what hopkins did to him

all jones needs to do is wait for counters, he dont even need to have loads of movement calzaghe will find him... he'll slow joe down once joe feels his power

jones still has the same power, same technique, all he doesnt have is the legs

look what sakio bika did to him ffs

the hype is getting out of controll, joes gonne get exposed

dont even mention kessler, or lacy

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
            people think joes better than he is... you saw what hopkins did to him

all jones needs to do is wait for counters, he dont even need to have loads of movement calzaghe will find him... he'll slow joe down once joe feels his power

jones still has the same power, same technique, all he doesnt have is the legs

look what sakio bika did to him ffs

the hype is getting out of controll, joes gonne get exposed
            Great sig though

Comment

Tarver beat RJJ, BH beat Tarver, JC beat BH. So i would say JC will beat RJJ. It will be tough and i hope it will be on points for JC. I dont think i would like to see the old man RJJ be knocked out again. I wanted to see it once, and maybe a second time, but not a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Tarver beat RJJ, BH beat Tarver, JC beat BH. So i would say JC will beat RJJ. It will be tough and i hope it will be on points for JC. I dont think i would like to see the old man RJJ be knocked out again. I wanted to see it once, and maybe a second time, but not a third time.
                RJ beat BH

Comment

Triangle theories don't work in boxing.

Frazier beat Ali, Foreman beat Frazier so Foreman beats Ali.... Triangle theories don't work.

Comment

I know triangle theories dont work. But i do think JC will beat RJJ on this occasion.

Comment

I know triangle theories dont work. But i do think JC will beat RJJ on this occasion.
                      Then why the **** state one

Comment

Working...
                      X