Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant attacking a Fan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah he was. He played college ball for OU. He was a freak of nature for his size. My father played with him for 2 years at Oklahoma and said merchant weighed about 150 pounds but could bench upwards of 300. Said he could run the 40 in 4.4 seconds as well.

Comment

I think max Kellerman would have ran....merchant is the man

Comment

Originally posted by tysonjones View Post
        Oh yeah he was. He played college ball for OU. He was a freak of nature for his size. My father played with him for 2 years at Oklahoma and said merchant weighed about 150 pounds but could bench upwards of 300. Said he could run the 40 in 4.4 seconds as well.
        Oh, it was college ball! Thanks, tysonjones. Nice footnote to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post

Comment

sweet, merchant is the best.......we demand merchant to resume full job position

Comment

haha good video

Comment

I have two points to make:

1. There really should have been a rematch with Zaragosa and McCullough. That fight was insane.

2. Larry Merchant is one of the greatest figures in boxing media's history. His integrity and will to go above and beyond to get the story is unsurpassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                  I have two points to make:

1. There really should have been a rematch with Zaragosa and McCullough. That fight was insane.

2. Larry Merchant is one of the greatest figures in boxing media's history. His integrity and will to go above and beyond to get the story is unsurpassed.
                  The late Cosell shan't like that, pal.
                  Last edited by grayfist; 11-21-2007, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X