Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Fat Dan calls BS on Mayweather picking Alexander...you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshlt is an understatement....IVe been heckling this for years...Floyd is a joke. Picking a feather fisted hurt opponent for a strap. JCCjr PPV numbers will be better than this. Floyds a coward. Always has been Always will be....Its his Legacy!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Guerrero isn't a bad fight. Mayweather is the only fighter ever where a top fighter at his weight would be crappy fight.
      Needless to say that the Guerrero fight isn't as bad as the Devon fight. The problem is when compared to a Martinez/Trout/Canelo/Pacquiao fight it then becomes a crappy fight. On it's own it's a decent fight. Not a strong matchup enough to be called a good fight but not too bad to be called a bad fight. Decent fight.

And calm down with your Mayweather is the only fighter ever to blah blah blah. I've seen you say it in many a thread now. There's greater fighters than Mayweather who have had their fair share of haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Needless to say that the Guerrero fight isn't as bad as the Devon fight. The problem is when compared to a Martinez/Trout/Canelo/Pacquiao fight it then becomes a crappy fight, however compared to Devon it's a great fight. On it's own it's a decent fight. Not a strong matchup enough to be called a good fight but not too bad to be called a bad fight. Decent fight.

And calm down with your Mayweather is the only fighter ever to blah blah blah. I've seen you say it in many a thread now. There's greater fighters than Mayweather who have had their fair share of haters.

Comment

For fucks sake I hope this is all just a hoax of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            For fucks sake I hope this is all just a hoax of sorts.
            Sort of like Floyds entire career...yeah i get it! :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I thought this at first. It's still very likely that he's trolling so when he cherry picks Guerrero it won't seem as bad. Not sure how it's a big deal though considering both a shit fights.
              Don't worry I'm not buying this garbage fight

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                What's so funny about that?

Comment

I also have an inkling that Mayweather is trolling us.

I mean i know some of Floyd's fights have been questionable in the past but Devon fookin Alexander? Surely not. I think he's just using this as a ploy to make people happier when he announces Guerrero or anyone else rather than Devon.

What do you think?
                  So ur saying he's using a garbage fight as a escape route to justify another garbage fight?

Comment

What's so funny about that?
                    You have decent fights....

and you have shlt fights....

This is a shlt fight!

Comment

I agree with him.

"Frontrunner" =/= signed and sealed/media tour scheduled/24-7 scheduled/ticket dates and prices released/undercards put together

Comment

Working...
                      X