Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is nationality the main criteria in determining whether you like a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, not all. styles can vary from aggressive to slick. i can appreciate most styles and any race/nationalties. the way they fight and who they fight is what i look at most

sergey kovalev

terence crawford

gallo estrada

bernard hopkins

kell brook

orlando salido

steve cunningham

nonito donaire

are all fighters that i like
    Last edited by Dodger07; 08-09-2016, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I root for exciting fighters plain and simple. I also tend to root especially hard for guys who prove me wrong or perform much better than I expect. For example, I knew very little about Glowacki and figured Huck would beat him rather easily, but Glowacki turned me into a big fan with his performance and now I follow him closely.

Only difference is the olympics, where I root for American fighters. But if you're talking pro boxing, nationality makes no difference to me. My current favorite fighters are from all around the world.

Comment

I just don't like fighters who hold and headbutt.

Comment

i hate boring fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            i hate boring fighters.
            Run Floyd run.

He was afraid of a smaller man.

Comment

Considering the fact that there isn't any world champion coming from my country, i am not biased to any country, if i like a fighter i like him, i like hundreds maybe even thousands of fighters from all around the world.

Comment

Looks like most would sooner watch an exciting boxer from somewhere else than a boring boxer from their home country.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  I dont care about kos, how about that?

I prefer boxers, whether their name is Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather, Gvozdzyk or Rigondeaux.

I hate brawlers whether their name is Stevenson, Pacquiao, Porter or Thurman.
                  King Hippo was a brawler ,you have the wrong screen name if you hate them!

Comment

English, white and Mayweather is my favourite fighter. So no.

Comment

I like certain styles and if they're exciting to watch.

...that and if they're cute.

Comment

Working...
                      X