Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jean Pascal never paid his bet...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao said he was going to donate half of his Mayweather fight earnings to charity and never did.

Comment

It would have been classy to just donate the 50k directly to a charity of his choosing and post up the receipt.

Pascal was humbled for 5 minutes after the second fight but I guess he's back to his old self.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Pacquiao said he was going to donate half of his Mayweather fight earnings to charity and never did.
        Let's be honest, that was an offer to Mayweather to entice him to take the fight. May never accepted it so it's not reasonable to bring it up now. If you make an offer with someone and they turn it down are you held to that same offer, on top of new negotiations, when the conditions change? Of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Let's be honest, that was an offer to Mayweather to entice him to take the fight. May never accepted it so it's not reasonable to bring it up now. If you make an offer with someone and they turn it down are you held to that same offer, on top of new negotiations, when the conditions change? Of course not.
          Didn't Pacquiao use of some of his earnings to build homes for the homeless or some stuff like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
            Didn't Pacquiao use of some of his earnings to build homes for the homeless or some stuff like that?
            I think you're right. He's always doing projects like that.

Comment

He means expose as to show what he paid for his drug test, it's pretty obvious actually, that that's what he meant. The coward part did throw me off though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                He means expose as to show what he paid for his drug test, it's pretty obvious actually, that that's what he meant. The coward part did throw me off though.
                He promised to give 50k to charity.. he made the damn bet.. but its ok because he paid for the drug testing

Comment

Originally posted by Sergey Kovalev View Post
                  He promised to give 50k to charity.. he made the damn bet.. but its ok because he paid for the drug testing
                  I thought that was Roc Nation/Jay-Z and DLH for Canelo-Cotto. I thought the Pascal-Kov one was a joke/trash talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    He did, he donated half of it to the Bob Arum Foundation.

Comment

honestly i only think there's one way to settle this...a third fight

Comment

Working...
                      X