Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samouraď View Post
    These dudes literally kill children. Oh but he a folk hero doe :wank:

Get the fuck out of here.
    I have to agree. It's sad that Mexico has sunk so low that they now idolize these scumbags.

Their heros used to be men of honor and righteousness who fought for a good cause, like Benito Juarez or Emiliano Zapata. Now they sing songs about murderers like El Chapo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Problem is nothing I said wasn't true, and like typical fashion you insult me instead of addressing what I said.

Typical from small minded people. What is more embarrassing, the fact a convicted criminal is smarter and better off than you in life, or the fact you can't comprehend basic English?
      Actually nothing I said wasn't true, that's why you didn't respond to my post.

What makes you think you're better off in life than me? You sound like the most frustrated person I've seen on this site which is saying a lot, the amount of stuff that bothers you tells me you're no success story coming out of prison.

Originally posted by Malgus;
      LOL at all these naive 'tards. The President of whatever country you live in is most likely responsible for more deaths of innocent people than El Chapo and more of a criminal than he'll ever be.
      If true, then **** them too. However what does that have to do with it? And why use that as justification for lowlife mob scum like Guzman and his leeches.

Comment

So the Game featuring Skrillix just release a song called 'El Chapo' - I don't really know much about this kind of music but I didn't really like it, but I'm reading comments by some that loved it?

Is it good? Because I don't think so, or I don't know enough to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          So the Game featuring Skrillix just release a song called 'El Chapo' - I don't really know much about this kind of music but I didn't really like it, but I'm reading comments by some that loved it?

Is it good? Because I don't think so, or I don't know enough to tell.

It's terrible. The game is just some wannabe gangster trying to look hard. El chapo would have him executed for being such a sycophant.

Comment

Mexican authorities aren't even looking for him anymore it's all forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Mexican authorities aren't even looking for him anymore it's all forgotten.
              They are still looking, trust me. I just back, and there were never more cops around in Sinaloa then when I was down there. Not as many soliders though as normally was the case. So they must be moving em into the area from other places. Chapo just isn't gonna be as easy to get as say Pablo Escobar or anything, with a search block. They're gonna have to get lucky or flip someone.
              Last edited by Rudyo; 09-27-2015, 02:52 PM.

Comment

'El Chapo' Guzmán's sons are teasing the world about the drug kingpin's whereabouts

Eleven weeks after Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzmán, the world's most notorious drug kingpin, broke out of a Mexican maximum-security prison (for the second time), the Sinaloa cartel chief's sons continue to tease the world about his whereabouts.

On August 31, an account reportedly belonging to Guzmán's son Alfredo posted a photo purporting to show him with his father in Costa Rica.

In the center of the photo, holding a cellphone and wearing sunglasses, is Alfredo Guzmán, 29, flanked by two men whose faces are obstructed by emoticons.

Supplementing the picture, Guzmán wrote a message that roughly translates to: Pleased to be here, you already know with whom.

The fugitive drug lord is believed to be the man wearing a green plaid shirt with only his mouth, mustache, and part of his upper body visible.

The tweet, posted at 11:59 a.m., was geotagged to a location in Costa Rica.

However, several observers in Mexico voiced doubts both that the man in the photo is the Sinaloa cartel's leader and that the picture was even taken in Costa Rica.

And the naysayers may have been right that the Guzmán brothers were deceiving the world — providing the accounts do, in fact, belong to the sons of the Sinaloa boss.

Almost four weeks after Alfredo Guzmán's tweet stirred authorities, an account reportedly belonging to his 32-year-old brother, Ivan Guzmán, published a tweet saying, roughly, "you can go and tell them," with the same photo but without the emoticons.

Ivan's photo included text saying, "Here is your "Chapo Guzman."

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                  'El Chapo' Guzmán's sons are teasing the world about the drug kingpin's whereabouts

Eleven weeks after Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzmán, the world's most notorious drug kingpin, broke out of a Mexican maximum-security prison (for the second time), the Sinaloa cartel chief's sons continue to tease the world about his whereabouts.

On August 31, an account reportedly belonging to Guzmán's son Alfredo posted a photo purporting to show him with his father in Costa Rica.

In the center of the photo, holding a cellphone and wearing sunglasses, is Alfredo Guzmán, 29, flanked by two men whose faces are obstructed by emoticons.

Supplementing the picture, Guzmán wrote a message that roughly translates to: Pleased to be here, you already know with whom.

The fugitive drug lord is believed to be the man wearing a green plaid shirt with only his mouth, mustache, and part of his upper body visible.

The tweet, posted at 11:59 a.m., was geotagged to a location in Costa Rica.

However, several observers in Mexico voiced doubts both that the man in the photo is the Sinaloa cartel's leader and that the picture was even taken in Costa Rica.

And the naysayers may have been right that the Guzmán brothers were deceiving the world — providing the accounts do, in fact, belong to the sons of the Sinaloa boss.

Almost four weeks after Alfredo Guzmán's tweet stirred authorities, an account reportedly belonging to his 32-year-old brother, Ivan Guzmán, published a tweet saying, roughly, "you can go and tell them," with the same photo but without the emoticons.

Ivan's photo included text saying, "Here is your "Chapo Guzman."

Well that doesn't look like him.

Comment

Working...
                  X