No announcement yet.

Harry Potter raps...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Harry Potter raps...

I've never watched/read Harry Potter, is it any good?

Anyway...

You seen his cock, Annie? Google it and give me your opinion.

Comment

I've had to wade through a few photoshops before I could find what I think are correct images... it looks fairly small, but averagely small, you know? Like "marginally below six inches when it would be erect", rather than "just five inches bigger than Tuggers" small.

I do find it hard to tell, though, because I'm a grower not a shower. I ain't got much to look at on the flop.

Comment

This one died on its arse.. the other one (created after this) got to 3 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
          This one died on its arse.. the other one (created after this) got to 3 pages.
          you lose your magic annie

Comment

I give him props for memorizing things.

But his delivery was atrocious. That ruined his rap career.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've had to wade through a few photoshops before I could find what I think are correct images... it looks fairly small, but averagely small, you know? Like "marginally below six inches when it would be erect", rather than "just five inches bigger than Tuggers" small.

I do find it hard to tell, though, because I'm a grower not a shower. I ain't got much to look at on the flop.
              The state of my flaccid John Thomas really varies. When it's on the big end of the scale I'm more than happy to get it out. On the small end, and I'd physically attack anyone who tried to pull my pants down.

Comment

I've never watched/read Harry Potter, is it any good?
                I went through the films and books (audio narrated by Stephen Fry) and i think they were fab. Much more interesting and complex than i thought a story about a geek wizard could be.
                It also made me a Emma Watson believer.
                Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                The state of my flaccid John Thomas really varies. When it's on the big end of the scale I'm more than happy to get it out. On the small end, and I'd physically attack anyone who tried to pull my pants down.
                I almost got into a fight with a fat chick nympho because she tried that.

Comment

That's not rap, that's Karaoke.

Genuine gestures gracefully guide
                  Government Generals gradually generating genocide

We want war, world war, with world wide warning, walking with weapons we whacking walkie-talkie wearing wardens.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-01-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Considering he's just an actor it wasn't bad though, eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X