No announcement yet.

What fighters have aged the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
    Arum was just trying to save face. JMM cycled off the PEDs... and in turn, he lost to Bradley.

Against Alvarado, there wasn't additional testing demanded. And what happened. JMM knocks Alvarado down, and almost knocks him out of the ring.

JMM still suspiciousl.
    Or Bradley is a good fighter and on many people's PFP lists. Plus, he used movement and athleticism along with his good boxing skills against an aging fighter. Alvarado, on the other hand, is just an ok fighter and JMM was able to look good against him. I don't find anything suspicious in JMM easily beating Mike Alvarado.

Boxing as a whole is suspicious including all the boxers. It's not just JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
      Or Bradley is a good fighter and on many people's PFP lists. Plus, he used movement and athleticism along with his good boxing skills against an aging fighter. Alvarado, on the other hand, is just an ok fighter and JMM was able to look good against him. I don't find anything suspicious in JMM easily beating Mike Alvarado.

Boxing as a whole is suspicious including all the boxers. It's not just JMM.
      Ok you raise good points, and we are all entitled to our opinions.

I will say that JMM did change his training obviously to focus more on strength and power (PED or not). While PAC neglected strength training. And that made the difference in PAC-JMM 4.

JMM and PAC are similar level talents both with Hall of famer skills. It just shows game plans, strategy, and training regiment is sometimes the X factor in matches... (or PED use..cough..lol ..)

When talent and skill level is very close between boxers,...these other factors will play a critical role in the match outcome.
      Last edited by Strategic1; 07-25-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        How was he undefeated if all you kids cried about for months was about how Pac beat him in the first fight?
        Bradley went into the first fight undefeated. If you're honest, you'll admit PAC beat him then

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
          also add..
          JMM refused VADA/USDA testing for the Bradley fight. (This says it all)
          -JMM drank his own piss in the past believing it's pure and full of vitamins. (If you're capable of believing this, then you're capable of anything delusional)
          -JMM's obsession with rematching PAC, going to the point of writing a book, wearing stupid tshirts, ...
          -JMM believing he was robbed 6 times- (Most recently against Tim Bradley- delusional/obsessed)

I was a fan of JMM at one point... but all signs point to PED use.

That shoulder acne

Comment

Roberto Duran won the Lineal Middleweight Title at 38.

Comment

Working...
            X