Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch has the most horrendous technique and skill level of any ''elite'' fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Froch does is subtle, he is actually very skilled in his own way.

Comment

I made the same thread after the Johnson fight and got blown up.

Guy has terrible skills.

Comment

Just like people go on about fighters' body shape - six packs don't win fights. Similarly you need a bit more than technique when you get to the top level. Froch has great physical attributes, and a lorry load of heart to go with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          You do realize maidana can box too right. He was more succesful boxing Mayweather in the center of the ring than canelo was. Landed numerous jabs and several overhand rights on one of the most elusive fighter on the planet in the center of the ring. Outboxed Broner in spots as well.
          No.....no he can't.

Show me a performance from Maidana that looks like what Froch did to Abraham?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            No.....no he can't.

Show me a performance from Maidana that looks like what Froch did to Abraham?
            How could I do that when Maidana has never fought anyone with Abraham's style? Point is he has a nice authoritative jab and an underrated ability to time his punches, with a decent defense as well. Werent you going on and on about Froch's underrated upjab a few pages back? Well Ive been saying much the same thing about Maidana's jab for years now.

bottom line is Froch and Maidana have similar qualities.. heart, power, chin..any Froch fan should be a Maidana fan by proxy. Only reason you aint is because Maidana is from "across the pond".

Comment

awkward and ugly doesn't mean you don't have skills. look at carlos monzon, or vitali

Comment

Froch has more skills than Amir the unicyclist

Comment

I don't understand all the hate for Froch. He's a throwback fighter who just gets it done with no excuses.

Comment

Technique and skill get mixed up.

Froch can do things technically wrong, just like rafael Nadal doesnt play tennis technically correctly, or bubba watson doesnt swing the golf club technically correctly, but they all have tremendous skill and more importantly mental fortitude.

Comment

Then why do you have him number 2 on your p4p list?!?!

Comment

Working...
                      X