Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd should fight Canelo in May for a unification bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous that Floyd can get the Ring belt for beating Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He beat Cotto rightfully who was #1.

What are you complaining for?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
        He beat Cotto rightfully who was #1.

What are you complaining for?
        Cotto shouldn't have been number one.

And I'm not complaining about Floyd being able to fight for a Ring title. He shouldn't be able to get it by beating Alvarez. In a division full of guys who have not fought each other, Alvarez has fought less legit competition than any other.

Comment

And I'm not complaining about Floyd being able to fight for a Ring title. He shouldn't be able to get it by beating Alvarez. In a division full of guys who have not fought each other, Alvarez has fought less legit competition than any other.
          Who should he beat to get it then? Kirkland or Trout? lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Who should he beat to get it then? Kirkland or Trout? lol
            Listing two guys who don't deserve it either doesn't make Alvarez a better option.

Comment

Canelo is top 3 due to the circumstances of the division. Since the division is so stagnant, fans will put the fighters with star power at the top automatically. Once matchups are made with Canelo/Lara/Vanes/Molina/Trout/Kirkland/Rosado, then we'll have a better idea of who's better than who, and how to rank them.

Comment

Canelo has done nothing worthy to get a shot at Mayweather.All he's doing is cutting in line until that O goes away with Mayweather then itll be cash out time after that.

Comment

Canelo won the belt as a vacant title for fighting ****ing mathew hatton of all people. Canelo's last fight was against someone mayweather already beat.

That title is worthless but a canelo fight would sell. I would much rather see pac or martinez though.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Canelo is top 3 due to the circumstances of the division. Since the division is so stagnant, fans will put the fighters with star power at the top automatically. Once matchups are made with Canelo/Lara/Vanes/Molina/Trout/Kirkland/Rosado, then we'll have a better idea of who's better than who, and how to rank them.
                    Yeah I was going to go on a rant about how **** a canelo fight is then I thought about it and there isnt really anyone else at 154 right now.

Comment

Why would Canelo not be #1 or #2?

Comment

Working...
                      X