Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Katsidis v Marcos Maidana...who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Katsidis v Marcos Maidana...who you got?

Rumor has it HBO are considering this one if Katsidis beats Mensah.. they're fighting at 140 in april so the maidana v katsidis fight could be in the late summer.. who you got in that one?
    katsidis ko,tko win
    13.16%
    maidana ko,tko win
    78.95%
    katsidis decision
    5.26%
    maidana decision
    2.63%
    draw on the scorecards
    0.00%

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    Rumor has it HBO are considering this one if Katsidis beats Mensah.. they're fighting at 140 in april so the maidana v katsidis fight could be in the late summer.. who you got in that one?
    was gonna make a thread too,,, but i see this an action packed fight,,,no UD's it ends in a KO,,,but i got Katsidis by KO,,bein full of action till someone drops

Comment

This is an incredible throwback barnburner action match.

I hope it happens. I like Maidana, but Kats is much better technically and has serious power in that left hand. I would favor Kats by k.o or close bloody decision.

Comment

maidana ko's katsidis..good fight, hope it happens.

Comment

I got Katsidis going ''down under'' before round 8 by Maidana.

Katsidis face always looks like a out of date pepperoni pizza after a war.

Comment

Yeah.

Maidana by murder. Katsidis doesn't have the firepower needed to beat Marcos.

Marcos gets the KO with-in 6.

Comment

Katsidis doesn't have the boxing ability to keep Marcos off him. If he stands his ground he's done like dinner.
              Last edited by Evil Abed; 04-04-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

maidana would rough his face up and stop him on cuts and swelling

if not simply knock him out. he's much bigger than katsidis

katsidis is a punching bag on some level. he's never been hit by anybody like marcos maidana

maidana did look bad at 147 in his last fight, but that was against a rough southpaw style and a much bigger and better fighter than katsidis

Comment

maidana busts him up real bad

marcos ko by 9

Comment

Regardless of how Maidana looked his last fight I got him winning this one. At this stage of Katsidis' career he gets KO'ed most likely.

Comment

Working...
                    X