Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVE ME ONE good reason why PAC needs to get tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    It's obvious
    why the double standard then?.......................

Comment

Because he and Mayweather are fighting for all the marbles. Lets make sure everything is on the up and up. Mosley, Margarito, Vargas,Toney,Jones jr, and I'm sure many others have tried to get the upper hand. If other boxers think you are dirty, then prove them wrong and stop all the excuses.

Comment

Using this logic, Pacquiao shouldn't even be subject to ANY kind of testing since he's never been caught. Oh wait, we know he hasn't been caught because he's subject to testing. Maybe we should amend the thread to: Name me one good reason why Pacquiao AND Mayweather should be subject to tougher testing?

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
          Because his opponent asked for it as his only demand , you dont need any other reason !!
          LOL........fukoff..........flawless..............

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Using this logic, Pacquiao shouldn't even be subject to ANY kind of testing since he's never been caught. Oh wait, we know he hasn't been caught because he's subject to testing. Maybe we should amend the thread to: Name me one good reason why Pacquiao AND Mayweather should be subject to tougher testing?
            Well said man.

Comment

wel if you want to fight mayweather you have to comply or play by his rules, or he just wont fight you.

Comment

Well said man.
                give me a ribbon or a superman thing

Comment

To prove he's clean?
                  paraphrase that:

to prove to a convicted drug dealer and to all the i-know-steriods-thanks-to-wikipedia experts like me that he's clean

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    1. cause all boxers regardless of their last name....should be subjected to it.......not because of a whinning crackhead senile sarcoidosis patient.....................

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                      wel if you want to fight mayweather you have to comply or play by his rules, or he just wont fight you.
                      was that really your ass in all those pictures?

if so..

Comment

Working...
                      X