No announcement yet.

If Someone's the Best Compare Him With the Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Someone's the Best Compare Him With the Best

I'm making this thread just to point out to Floyd fans how much you degrade your fighter while defending him, I mean you guys are trying to sell him out as the best, the thing is you guys think Cotto is nothing compared to Floyd, yet when you guys defend Floyd you compare him to Cotto. For example when someone critizes Floyd for fighting Juan Manuel Marquez, you quickly say "Oh but Cotto fought Michael Jennings", I've never heard anyone said "Oh, but Sugar Ray Robinson fought this guy that was in the same situation as Floyd-Marquez". So which is it either he is levels above the level you put Cotto and is the so called best in the sport, or he is in the same level as you put Cotto.

People have been bitching about Mayweather vs JMM. Thing is, most of us have admitted that Mayweather is a weight division bigger/ this is a tune up. What else do people want to hear?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      People have been bitching about Mayweather vs JMM. Thing is, most of us have admitted that Mayweather is a weight division bigger/ this is a tune up. What else do people want to hear?
      This isn't really a Mayweather - JMM hate thread, I'm just pointing out that many say that Floyd is the best and degrade other fighters, but when defending him they compare to those fighters they degrade, so pretty much there putting them at the same level, whereas if Floyd is the best then you would compare him with the best. And at least you agree Mayweather vs. JMM is a tuneup when many don't, but this thread isn't really about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        this isn't a tune up.. it isn't being marketed as a tune up and Mayweather isn't taking it as a tune up.
        tune ups aren't on ppv or on 24/7 shows. this is Mayweather getting back to his ole pathetic self.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
          Don't expect any common sense outta Mr boat buyer's cocksuckers TS. He's got a few sensible fans on here, but they're rare.
          Yeah I know but I just wanted to point out that degrading a fighter and then comparing Mayweather to that degraded fighter was putting Mayweather in the same level, instead of comparing him to other greats, even though he isn't as great.

Comment

Working...
          X