Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler ready to quit. Has wasted a fortune.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Not every boxer is as financially smart as Calzaghe, that guy made some quality investments and makes a nice monthly residual on his earnings.
    Does he have a cocaine plant in Colombia?

Comment

this dude had a doctor tell him he can go blind, meaning that until the day he dies he wont be able to see anything and yet some of you are actually encouraging him to fight on. seriously man you all need a dose of reality, all of you who are saying that don't even have a fraction of a clue how hard it is to Box and take punches for a living, y'all think it's peaches and cream for Kessler because y'all are not him, y'all don't know a fighter's pain..

I only trained Boxing for a little less than a year back when I was like 16 but I was going to the gym daily and dedicated, the training regiment was enough to make me respect ANY fighter, it's so difficult you can't even begin to comprehend unless you go to a gym and become a Boxer yourself. if Mikkel retires it's because he realized that he can go blind, he would be endangering his livelihood yet all you computer desk warriors insult him for making the right choice in his life

Comment

Well he's supposed to wait 6 months. We'll see.

Comment

Kessler might as well quit
          he's right, going blind not worth it
          had a decent career
          super 6 has fallen apart, let him go

Comment

Not every boxer is as financially smart as Calzaghe, that guy made some quality investments and makes a nice monthly residual on his earnings.
            yeah, and now he sniffs it all away...

financial genius

Comment

Good thing he invested in those life-size Alien and Predator sculptures:

http://ekstrabladet.tv/nationentv/article1328856.ece

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Even though there's no way you can get 3 cars for 90K in Denmark, there's little need for Kessler to account for failed investments before the general public.
                I know all abotu Denmark, my cousin is Tim Christensen, and he could easily get 3 cars for under 100k easily. My point is he most likely used the money on cocaine and other drugs. Another athlete laid to waste at the hands of a vicious addiction. This "eye" problem is probably just rehab. He'll be back and be a shell of a fighter he used to be.

Comment

Thats why he could retire and not look back, Boxing is a very dangerous sport and more boxers need to be care and harsh with the money they earn, If i was a boxer i would be stingy like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                    I know all abotu Denmark, my cousin is Tim Christensen, and he could easily get 3 cars for under 100k easily. My point is he most likely used the money on cocaine and other drugs. Another athlete laid to waste at the hands of a vicious addiction. This "eye" problem is probably just rehab. He'll be back and be a shell of a fighter he used to be.
                    I dont know if it was intended, but that post made me lol pretty good.

Comment

I reckon Kessler still has a bit of money left, maybe a couple million $ or so, so not the end of the world. but wasting so much money must have really affected him. i really hope his eye injury heals because a fight against the super 6 winner would get him a big purse (a few million $) and because he could become champ again. a fight against bute would bring in the money too... nice guy kessler is..

Comment

Working...
                      X