Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm glad Floyd-Pacman didn't happen,here's why......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad Floyd-Pacman didn't happen,here's why......

It's like so,Mosley beat Margarito badly & took his title & claim to being #1 at 147!!I give Pacman credit for fighting Cotto,but it still was a catchweight!!I give Floyd absolutely no credit for beating a fat lightweight great at a catchweight he didn't make!!Then all of a sudden,U have Pacman-Floyd trying to make a fight at 147,to see who the best is,but the whole time Mosley,#1 at 147 can't get a fight for a year??If any fighter deserves a big fight at 147,for a claim of the best,it's my dude Sugar,so I'm glad he's getting to fight won of these 2 deva's before they faced each other at Mosley's 147 without him,that is all!!

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
    It's like so,Mosley beat Margarito badly & took his title & claim to being #1 at 147!!I give Pacman credit for fighting Cotto,but it still was a catchweight!!I give Floyd absolutely no credit for beating a fat lightweight great at a catchweight he didn't make!!Then all of a sudden,U have Pacman-Floyd trying to make a fight at 147,to see who the best is,but the whole time Mosley,#1 at 147 can't get a fight for a year??If any fighter deserves a big fight at 147,for a claim of the best,it's my dude Sugar,so I'm glad he's getting to fight won of these 2 deva's before they faced each other at Mosley's 147 without him,that is all!!
    I hope you'l still be as glad when Mosley's ass is handed back to him in a lopsided fashion

Comment

Mosley >>> Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
        I hope you'l still be as glad when Mosley's ass is handed back to him in a lopsided fashion
        Floyd is not beating Mosley in no 1 sided beat down,I got 20k on it too homeboy,it will not be 1 sided anything in Floyd's favor!!

Comment

I love Shane but Floyd>Shane

Comment

Floyd is not beating Mosley in no 1 sided beat down,I got 20k on it too homeboy,it will not be 1 sided anything in Floyd's favor!!
            im glad sugar got his shot to but i really see this fight being competitve the first four rounds then mayweather will just start countering the **** out of him all night i say
            8r to 4r maybee 9r-3r // with sugar having some moments where u think he landed big shots but he didnt

Comment

Originally posted by shabs1 View Post
              im glad sugar got his shot to but i really see this fight being competitve the first four rounds then mayweather will just start countering the **** out of him all night i say
              8r to 4r maybee 9r-3r // with sugar having some moments where u think he landed big shots but he didnt
              See that sounds reasonable at 1st glance,but when U take a closer look at Floyd's resume & so forth,U realize that Judah,Oscar & Ricky gas in fights!!That is the truth,so how much of it is Floyd & how much were them!!Floyd starts slowly,paces himself then is still strong in the second half of fights!!Mosley starts strong & finishes strong,I don't see this fight being close in the begining,then Floyd just running away with it!!Mosley stays strong & will keep his intensity high!!

Comment

This fight wont be competitive in any way.There's a big difference between Shane and Mayweather.After Mayweather shows the difference the first thing you will all say will be 'It's not the same Mosley,he is over the hill and 38.'
                The Zab Judah was more competitive for Mayweather than Mosley will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
                  This fight wont be competitive in any way.There's a big difference between Shane and Mayweather.After Mayweather shows the difference the first thing you will all say will be 'It's not the same Mosley,he is over the hill and 38.'
                  The Zab Judah was more competitive for Mayweather than Mosley will be.
                  I got 10k,saying the fight is competitive,I didn't realize U was more broke than me,so 10k it's competitive what's up??

Comment

Uhmmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X