Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams: I Would Dominate, Systematically Destroy Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
    Who are you?
    I assume you are joking;

J-rock is one of the top young fighters in the sport and I think he'd beat anyone at 154, although Andrade would be a tough fight for him

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
      I assume you are joking;

J-rock is one of the top young fighters in the sport and I think he'd beat anyone at 154, although Andrade would be a tough fight for him
      But is he one of the top young businessmen in the sport........

Comment

I would love to see that match up, it is at least 3-4 guys currently at 154 get a shot a Canelo. If you can get a Welterweight to come up to 155 why not someone from 154 who would only have to gain 1 lbs and not 8 lbs like Khan did

Fans will come and make it about everything else besides boxing but I would just like to see talented guys fight each other. 154 have plenty of young talent I would like to see a few of those guys move up to really help make the Middleweight Division interesting. Jermall Charlo is a HUGE Light Middleweight, I would love to see him move up and fight Jacobs!

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          Because nobody cares about these no name fighters. The casual boxing fan knows nothing about these guys. They bring nothing to the table. Who the hell has Charlo beat?
          Your right , but I think it has just as much to do with risk/reward. Khan presented way less risk than Charlo bros., Andrade or J-rock

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            But is he one of the top young businessmen in the sport........
            LOL...what? was that a joke that flew over my head?

Comment

Of course you would, and then you wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I would love to see that match up, it is at least 3-4 guys currently at 154 get a shot a Canelo. If you can get a Welterweight to come up to 155 why not someone from 154 who would only have to gain 1 lbs and not 8 lbs like Khan did

Fans will come and make it about everything else besides boxing but I would just like to see talented guys fight each other. 154 have plenty of young talent I would like to see a few of those guys move up to really help make the Middleweight Division interesting. Jermall Charlo is a HUGE Light Middleweight, I would love to see him move up and fight Jacobs!
                right. I don't understand how boxing fans, particularly those on this site, make it as if they are the fighter's manager. Discussing purse splits, negotiations, and reasons to duck more than matchups they want to see!

Canelo should fight GGG, Charlo bros, J-Rock and Andrade bc he's lb 4 lb fighter and a supposed tough Mexican fighter like JCC Sr. I don't want to hear excuses like they are not well-known enough, this that or the other. Let his manager do that. Fans should want to se the best fights!

Comment

if these 6'0+ fighters have a chin, they outpoint canelo easily...dude is 5'7'', inactive and has cement feet.
                  Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-10-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Line up the Charlo brothers, Williams, Andrade, Trout again, Lara again...Canelo beats the s**t out of all of them. They just want to collect that Canelo check instead of a welfare check.

Comment

I hope guys like Andrade, Williams, Charlos materialize into top fighter. They'll be good match ups for Canelo down the line. All these guys are huge and will probably meet at middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X