Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Adrian Granados can beat Adrien Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Adrian Granados can beat Adrien Broner?

Yes
    31.58%
    No
    68.42%
    Draw
    0.00%

Granados would swarm Broner and really make him uncomfortable and make him work.

Comment

I voted no. Amir was very much overrated in my opinion. Broner hits harder and takes a punch much better than Amir. Granados might trouble Broner with his volume punching and pressure but he doesn't have enough power to hurt Broner and he is easy to hit. Broner would catch him charging in knock him out. . Broner has good timing, accuracy and power. Granados isn't in his class. Postol and Crawford would beat both Broner and Granados. Amir was overrated and now Granados will become overrated for KOing Amir.

Comment

No doubt Granados beats Broner. Broner can't move and Granados is one of the best pocket fighters around. All his losses have come against top guys in close fights. His win over Imam is also better than anything on Broner's resume.

Comment

I can see Granados winning this fight on work rate and volume of punches. He would smother Broner from the opening bell until the closing bell.

Comment

Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
              What Broner has an advantage over fighters under 140 is his size the guy goes in at 155 to 160 pounds at fight time , Kind of like Canelo using size to bully the little guy

Comment

Its should be Adrian Granados vs Mauricio Herrera on HBO latino next

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  No doubt Granados beats Broner. Broner can't move and Granados is one of the best pocket fighters around. All his losses have come against top guys in close fights. His win over Imam is also better than anything on Broner's resume.
                  Don't forget the number of clean punches Granados also took. If he got hit like that, and as often as that by Broner, he'd be KO'd. Broner also knows how to hold, and Imam didn't do it until it was too late

Comment

No. Broner pulverizes him with power shots(And I don't like Broner in the least) Granados gets hit way too clean and I actually like Adrian(He trains in our gym sometimes).

Comment

Working...
                    X