Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Awesome.

Sooner the better. Winner fights Mares.
    how so? Mares is with GBP......not top rank... its similar to a mayweather/pac issue beefing promotions

Comment

Rigondeaux is in for a rude awakening...he hasnt faced this level of competition

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
        how so? Mares is with GBP......not top rank... its similar to a mayweather/pac issue beefing promotions
        Just being hopeful or praying for a miracle.

Comment

Rigo with only 11 fights is getting all this hype, should be an easy win for Donaire.

Comment

That was out of line..... Best thing about it Rigo and Donaire are professional fighters and they can settle it in the ring.... WAR Donaire

Comment

I don't see it as an easy fight for Donaire, Rigo has some mad skills

Comment

Personally I think Rigo and Donaire is a more interesting matchup than Mares-Donaire.... I think Donaire would KO Mares. Mares has got quite the chin but not sure it could take Donaires power especially since hed be running in. Oh well looking forward to both.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  Personally I think Rigo and Donaire is a more interesting matchup than Mares-Donaire.... I think Donaire would KO Mares. Mares has got quite the chin but not sure it could take Donaires power especially since hed be running in. Oh well looking forward to both.
                  You betting that Rigo will???

Comment

gonna be another great latino night war rigondeaux!

hopefully the filipinos dont cry again lol nonito is the last flip standing

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                      gonna be another great latino night war rigondeaux!

hopefully the filipinos dont cry again lol nonito is the last flip standing
                      not really , brian viloria is still kicking ass (and should be top10 p4p) and so is nietes

Comment

Working...
                      X