Comments Thread For: Donaire: No Matter if Rigondeaux or Mares Are Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=richardt;12581515]
    Originally posted by davis828 View Post
    Great question his chin, I've yet to see Donaire face someone legit that's the same size as him that can crack or box.QUOTE]Rigo fought someone who could BARELY crack and he had Rigo hurt bad more than once in his last fight.
    So bad that Rigo dropped him twice en route to a boxing clinic. I get it; Nishi is the best fighter at '22 and when Donaire wins, he's the greatest in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      I didn't say they didn't land anything flush, I said they didn't land anything BIG.

You're somebody who's hyping Rigo, and you're talking about Donaire's chin. Don't you see the irony?

How am I hyping Rigo? I couldn't care less about Rigo. Trash him all you'd like. I'm just stating that I think he'd beat Donaire, as would Moreno. Again, Donaire walked through clean punches from perceived, big punchers, at lighter weights. He can't do that now at '22, at least without showing signs of damage (i.e. Vasquez Jr.). I'm curious to see if he can actually rely on boxing against bigger guys where he's simply imposed his power on naturally smaller guys in the past.

Of course.
      I doubt that.

Comment

• Who ever wins next weekend gets props!!!

Comment

• according to dan rafael top ranks now wants to make rigondeaux donaire but cameron dunking does not

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            Who ever wins next weekend gets props!!!
            only if it were that easy. rigo-tards and donaire haters already making excuses as why the #1 guy at 122 who hasn't lost since forever, and is the real wbc champ is somehow a ****ty opponent and donaire is a ***** for fighting him. i guess you can't please everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              only if it were that easy. rigo-tards and donaire haters already making excuses as why the #1 guy at 122 who hasn't lost since forever, and is the real wbc champ is somehow a ****ty opponent and donaire is a ***** for fighting him. i guess you can't please everyone.
              Donaire gets credit for Nishioka and should. As always some will come out of the woodwork and say Nishioka was old or some s**t, but most will give him credit.

In my opinion, what happens to Floyd's opponents is much worse. All I heard when it was heavly rumored that Floyd-Canelo was all but set for May 2012 was "Floyd and Pac aren't fighting, Floyd should fight Cotto, he's the best fight out there aside from Manny that's available for him right now". When that fight was singed, it was Pac's left overs and Floyd was cherry picking Cotto somehow. Same thing happened when he signed to fight Mosley, the fight EVERYONE wanted and claimed Floyd was avoiding, and with Ortiz after he beat Berto.

Donaire gets full credit for WV2 as an ehhh/okay win, Mathebula was a solid win at 122, and Nishioka would be a really good win. Easily in his Top 3 wins if he beats Nishioka. If he dominates Nishioka to a wide UD or knocks him out in spectacular fashion, he should without question get Fighter of the Year for 2012 in my opinion. I mean, Mathebula and Nishioka would be better than anything anyone else would have done this year. Danny Garcia had a shot but ruined in by fighting a pointless Morales rematch. I don't feel Sergio beating Macklin and Chavez trumps Donaire beating Nishioka.
              Last edited by 4Corners; 10-06-2012, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Donaire hasn't look P4P for a long time. Lets see how He looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Someone touched him and had him badly hurt a number of times in his last fight so don't kid yourself.
                  Are you seriuos??

Comment

• Originally posted by julio101974 View Post
                    Are you seriuos??
                    You must have missed the Marroquin fight.

Comment

• super bump.....

Comment

Working...
                      X