Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cain Velasquez and Antonio Margarito are next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cain Velasquez and Antonio Margarito are next!

See what happens when you're inactive!?!? Angulo was a good example! No, I didnt count Angulos previous fight because the dude he beat was who??????? Angulo was done after the first round. Motherphucker looked like crap.

Cain hasn't fought in over a year... same goes forMargarito. Its Game Over, people... Also,do you guys remember my dream? Cotto beat Margarito ( ill make sure to bump it too when the day comes)

Raza, it was a good year, but its over from here and on.
    Marquez loses
    Velasquez loses
    Margarito loses
    And I'm sure Mares will lose as well.

*Sorry, but I didn't count Chavez Jr & Canelo 'cause they're pathetic and haven't done shyt

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
    See what happens when you're inactive!?!? Angulo was a good example! No, I didnt count Angulos previous fight because the dude he beat was who??????? Angulo was done after the first round. Motherphucker looked like crap.

Cain hasn't fought in over a year... same goes forMargarito. Its Game Over, people... Also,do you guys remember my dream? Cotto beat Margarito ( ill make sure to bump it too when the day comes)

Marquez loses
    Velasquez loses
    Margarito loses

*Sorry, but I didn't count Chavez Jr & Canelo 'cause they're pathetic and haven't done shyt
    stfu puto pocho. I think I know why they call you big chorizo bc thats you in your avi huh?

Comment

Bueno muy buen punto, pero asi es este deporte hay que saber ganar y perder. Y tranquilo ten fe en nuestros hermanos que lo dejan todo en el ring.....

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post

Marquez loses
        Velasquez loses
        Margarito loses

I agree........ I love my fellow Mexican fighters but I'm a realist. Margarito va a perder. I'm still going to root for his cheating ass though.

y Can velasquez valio verga.

1 min in and he gets KTFO

Comment

Margarito is a legend.

Comment

i didn't want to believe it so i didn't comment on this thread when i first read it. i still think cain just got caught though, not much to blame for the inactivity (even though i think both said after the fight they were injured coming into this). props to jds though, i'm a fan of both guys, wish it would've went to a decision

Comment

Margarito will have his Jafar looking ******* eaten alive come 3rd december

Comment

I was wrong about Marquez. He beat Pacquiao again. Man, Marquez is a straight G. Congrats, Maniac. I know you're a hugeMarquez fan.

Comment

Working...
                X