Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosado and Broner ROAST Lil G!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabe, Gabe, Gabe. I suppose you did sustain some brain damage after all the beatings you've taken. I thought you were smarter than that but you're starting to look like a low vibrational mouth breather. GGG tested Brook's power and once he felt it wasn't enough he basically ended the fight. You can spin it anyway you'd like but the fact is he gave Brook a sound beating and would have put him in the hospital if his corner hadn't stopped it. Pretty simple really. As far as Broner goes, who cares what he has to say. Another street punk with wasted potential. He's not a professional.

Comment

what can rosado say? he got beaten to a pulp by GGG and then KO'd by the same guy GGG later obliterated lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Broner had the balls to move out of a dead division and challenge himself.

He can say what he wants about Geritol G
        he didn't challenge himself look at this awful troll, i've told you before K, you are a shot poster right now, your prime is gone. Broner went after the weakest champion in the WW division in paulie and he barely won (many think he lost) and then he took on maidana in a cherry-picking gone awfully wrong yeah, he challenged himself

Comment

Working...
        X