Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think boxing and all violent sports should be banned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think boxing and all violent sports should be banned.

In my view, boxing and MMA and all other similar sports are making violence acceptable and makes people think there is something admirable about physically hurting another human being. Violence is despicable (albeit sometimes necessary, just like war) but should never be seen as entertainment or something "cool".

Boxing is regulated to the highest degree though.

If you wanted to go after the real culprit you'd be asking to take down websites like WSHH and Liveleak where fighting is funny and the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Shabalala View Post
      In my view, boxing and MMA and all other similar sports are making violence acceptable and makes people think there is something admirable about physically hurting another human being. Violence is despicable (albeit sometimes necessary, just like war) but should never be seen as entertainment or something "cool".
      Focus on World Star. They are making a fortune off normal folks getting beat down and killed.

Comment

So why are you on a boxing forum?

Comment

So many alt accounts so little time.

Comment

Good thing nobody asked for your opinion....signed up just to let us know how ya feel?

America don't run on Dunkin.
            It runs on sex and violence

Comment

Obvious troll lol hey though each to their own I'm sure some share his opinion.

Comment

Humans are fascinated with certain forms of violence, though. It's in our DNA. The popularity of action movies, horror/slasher movies, violent video games, etc. supports this. Boxing and MMA are no different.

So F U C K YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
                  Humans are fascinated with certain forms of violence, though. It's in our DNA. The popularity of action movies, horror/slasher movies, violent video games, etc. supports this. Boxing and MMA are no different.

So F U C K YOU.
                  Agree. Better this than the killing that was taking place in the Gladiator days. Modern Gladiators.

Comment

You're such a *****. Grow some balls. Get some ass. Get a beer you **** tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X