No announcement yet.

My thoughts on kovalev-ward now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Devil
    That cloud fight was mid range. Loma got tooled on the inside against Salido.
    You seriously don't see cloud clinching and then getting punished on the inside which basically ruined him?

Oh nvm you're a troll. With the name white devil lol good one

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Disagree. I don't think Ward can take the same punches that Chilemba ate.
      That might be true but Ward is trickier than chilemba. Faster, smarter, and probably stronger

Comment

I think it's pretty clear you don't get what inside fighting is. Yeah with a name like mine I'm trolling with a view against two white fighters. Dips.hit
        Yup you try harder or perhaps actually watching the whole fight

Beterbiev wrecked him close range most of the fight and the knockout were brutal hooks and uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          BTW what is it with Soviet fighters not having an inside game?
          Inside fighting was actually an American innovation. The likes of Frank Klaus and others around the turn of the century were instrumental in it's development.

Georges Carpentier in his book "Boxing as a Fine Art" made it a point to distinguish between the British school and the American school, with the former focusing on outboxing while the latter was more rough and tumble and had a lot of in-fighting.

He believed the French school would become superior to both as it was going to unite the two methods but that obviously never happened. Probably due in large part to the world wars.

Comment

Like I said you don't know what inside fighting is. Right before the first knockdown They briefly go inside but beterbiev has nothing on his punches He gets a little distance mid range and drops cloud. It's not difficult s.hit
            Jesus it's not hard to see it.. it's literally in the first round.

Getting close range with beterbiev is foolish for anyone

Comment

Now you're changing your words.. Close range. Good job,dips.hit.
              Beterbiev was holding cloud and shooting uppercut at him with his other arm.

Comment

This fight really changed everything. If Kov cant stop Chillemba how is he gonna stop Ward?

I used to think Krusher wins but now im not sure anymore,

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
                  This fight really changed everything. If Kov cant stop Chillemba how is he gonna stop Ward?

ward has no chin though. middleweight miranda was making him do the booty dew. one big shot and it should be over. its a bigger mismatch then ggg-brook but slickster fanboys think ward has a chance lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post

It changed nothing..... well not for Ward anyway, he knew.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      It changed nothing..... well not for Ward anyway, he knew.

Maybe Ward is not as brave as you guys thought, going after Kovalev ?

What he is..... is smart, and he knows the game inside out.

You'll see ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X