Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes When I Get Red K I Get Butt Hurt. How Bout You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even know how Karma works, I get Green k, red k, my bar never seems to change much. No idea how many points or whatever it takes to get to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Canelo was supposed to beat Lara which he did, no matter what you and the rest of the marathon's lovers fanclub say.

You didn't say our girls are easy; You were bragging about how you were gonna bang the Polish single mother that moved next door, I called you out on one of your many bullshits, you got mad and then, few weeks later, you admitted in your own thread that she moved out and the only thing you banged was Lara's picture
      What "many bulls*its?" I said it was a thread just to rustle your jimmies.

Paulie Malignaggi had Lara winning by a point. He must be on the track team as well. I wasn't aware that punches on the back and elbows counted.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        What "many bulls*its?" I said it was a thread just to rustle your jimmies.

Paulie Malignaggi had Lara winning by a point. He must be on the track team as well. I wasn't aware that punches on the back and elbows counted.
        Yeah you said that after you got mad over my comment

Good to know. Szef had Canelo winning 115 - 113

Comment

Originally posted by Queef Genius View Post
          When the red king slides out my ass, I drip blood.
          Thats more info than we need to know!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Thats more info than we need to know!
            How did this take so long to get noticed. It was the whole point of the thread. To see who is getting it from the red king.

Comment

Yeah you said that after you got mad over my comment

Good to know. Szef had Canelo winning 115 - 113
              No it wasn't do you want to know who lives there and has lived there since before I moved in?

It's a Jamaican guy and his wife. His name is Lexus. He sells me pot from time to time.

Comment

Canelo was supposed to beat Lara which he did, no matter what you and the rest of the marathon's lovers fanclub say.

You didn't say our girls are easy; You were bragging about how you were gonna bang the Polish single mother that moved next door, I called you out on one of your many bullshits, you got mad and then, few weeks later, you admitted in your own thread that she moved out and the only thing you banged was Lara's picture
                By the way, what ever happened with that anyways? Did beercules finally get the balls to talk to her or does he just jerk off to her silhouette while she takes a shower with the blinds closed?

Comment

Working...
                X