No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs Austin Trout????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    The bigger fighter never comes down for that fight, unless he's as dumb as chad dawson, and trout has in no way proven to be the best fighter at 154. Him and floyd just beat cotto so how the fuk does that make him the best 154 fighter.if he cleaned out 154, you'd possibly be making a little sense instead of looking like you have an agenda to protect a certain fighter who's balls you want.
    Hahaha you sound like Bush......

Comment

The bigger fighter never comes down for that fight, unless he's as dumb as chad dawson, and trout has in no way proven to be the best fighter at 154. Him and floyd just beat cotto so how the fuk does that make him the best 154 fighter.if he cleaned out 154, you'd possibly be making a little sense instead of looking like you have an agenda to protect a certain fighter who's balls you want.

/thread............

Comment

Who exactly??? If Sergio moved down to 154, his natural weight according to lots of people, he'd probably have an easier time or a better chance at landing a Canelo or Floyd.

Why are you getting all bent out of shape and talking crap on a message board???

Who's the best fighter at 154???? I could see Mayweather, but it seems like Floyd won't be fighting at 154 next. It's either Trout, Lara, or Molina then. It's not Canelo until he does something of note at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Hahaha you sound like Bush......
          George Bush?

Comment

Well I guess others would prefer Sergio fight Murray or a Chavez rematch then. Because he seems on tap to fight those two fights in 2013, and than he'll be 39 by February 2014, with maybe a fight or two left at that point.

I could understand if he was going to fight Golovkin or something, but it seems he's not going to. Why waste time on Martin Murray or a Chavez rematch??? The Chavez rematch is a money grab.

I was throwing a fight out there with the top MW, against one of the top 154 lb fighters. I doubt Trout would even hesitate to fight him at a CW or the full MW limit either.

Comment

I would prefer that the ****ers at 154 would fight each other rather than go looking for fighters from other divisions.

Ideally there would be a clear #1. THEN they should think about messing with weights.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Who exactly??? If Sergio moved down to 154, his natural weight according to lots of people, he'd probably have an easier time or a better chance at landing a Canelo or Floyd.

Why are you getting all bent out of shape and talking crap on a message board???

Who's the best fighter at 154???? I could see Mayweather, but it seems like Floyd won't be fighting at 154 next. It's either Trout, Lara, or Molina then. It's not Canelo until he does something of note at the weight.
                Who's bent out of shape? Just calling out a thread that makes no sense.

Talking crap on a message board, pretty standard no? I mean, isnt that what we're all doing?

All of those arguments are as hollow as the OP

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Well I guess others would prefer Sergio fight Murray or a Chavez rematch then. Because he seems on tap to fight those two fights in 2013, and than he'll be 39 by February 2014, with maybe a fight or two left at that point.

I could understand if he was going to fight Golovkin or something, but it seems he's not going to. Why waste time on Martin Murray or a Chavez rematch??? The Chavez rematch is a money grab.

I was throwing a fight out there with the top MW, against one of the top 154 lb fighters. I doubt Trout would even hesitate to fight him at a CW or the full MW limit either.
                  You specifically said he should go to 154 to fight trout. Stop changing your story.

If the thread title was Sergio v Trout at 160, you could have been taken seriously. No lineal champ would go down in weight to fight a contender unless its for major major dough

Comment

Who's bent out of shape? Just calling out a thread that makes no sense.

Talking crap on a message board, pretty standard no? I mean, isnt that what we're all doing?

All of those arguments are as hollow as the OP
                    There's a difference between debating on here and insulting and talking crap, but hey I'm not from the internet/message board generation. So maybe I'm wrong.....???

If Sergio can make 154 fine and healthy, why not come down and beat a Top fighter ranked fighter like Trout, and get in a better position to fight Canelo or Floyd??? It's a hell of a lot better than fighting Martin Murray for god's sake.....

Comment

You specifically said he should go to 154 to fight trout. Stop changing your story.

If the thread title was Sergio v Trout at 160, you could have been taken seriously. No lineal champ would go down in weight to fight a contender unless its for major major dough
                      Read the OP again, I mentioned a CW there. If Sergio isn't going to move up in weight to fight a Ward and can't go down in weight to fight top fighters, unless of course it's a Canelo or Floyd, than he should stay at 160 and fight the best fights there. Murray and a Chavez rematch aren't it. So if he's not going to fight Golovkin, Geale, Pirog, than what's he doing at 160 then???

Comment

Working...
                      X