Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ some of u praising Wifebeater for fighting a PAC sparring partner ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    Would you prefer PBF on the sidelines doing nothing at all? It's not a special fight but it's a decent one. I don't think people are praising Ortiz as an opponent in particular, they're just happy PBF is getting back in the action.
    Dude, calling a 7-1 odds a decent fight is insane. Bro, those odds are basically tellin' ya it's gonna be romp !! It's also possible that all the vacations Wifebeater has been taking is finally gonna catch up with him on fight night.
    Last edited by Monte Fisto; 07-24-2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

He took the fight purely on the fact that ortiz deserves it. He has worked his bollocks off to improve. I think that this will give us some insight to how mayweather would box if he ever was to fight pacqiaou. I believe that the fight won't go ahead. Mayweather has no reason to take the fight with manny. His point is valid, how can anyone rank manny in front of him when he is the only boxer never to be beaten. Mayweather is a boxing genius, regardless of his out of ring actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        Dude, calling a 7-1 odds a decent fight is insane. Bro, those odds are basically tellin' ya it's gonna be romp !! It's also possible that all the vacations Wifebeater has been taking is finally gonna catch up with him on fight night.

By decent I don't mean competitive. I mean acceptable. There's nobody else for him to fight so why not Ortiz? Better than another pointless runaround over the Pac deal and much better than extending PBF's sabbatical.

Comment

lol at anyone ****ting on this fight just cause it's floyd..if it was manny you're be singing his praise..matter fact if floyd beats him and manny fights him next you'll think of a reason why its a beeter fight

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
            I just answered somebody's question. #2 'Cause in the big picture of things, rankings are b.s. He's fighting Ortiz because it's an "in-house fight"(GBP). Plain and simple. It's also the most bankable fight. Victor is coming off a sensational win.

Sergio is really the next best thing next to a PAC fight. But, Sergio is a totally different animal from Victor, and the earning potential isn't as lucrative.

Man I understand why floyd is fighting victor, I have no problems what so ever with the fight.
            I also don't have a issue with manny fighting juan again....they both will be a good fights.

Outside of sergio, who is the middle weight champ. And I think both floyd and manny will aviod(not duck) but avoid cause 154 is pushing it for both fighters unless its a "picked fight" which sergio is not.

But yeah outside of sergio, ortiz is a very good choice.
            I have a problem with people discrediting basically every fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              By decent I don't mean competitive. I mean acceptable. There's nobody else for him to fight so why not Ortiz? Better than another pointless runaround over the Pac deal and much better than extending PBF's sabbatical.
              Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
              X