Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do lot of people hate khan ( mostly in the uk ) because of his ethnicity /religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
    the brits dislike him because he talks **** about them.
    Amir Mohamed Khan is a whiny b*itch.
    This is the mentality that leads to posts like this being created! Khan doesnt even have 'mohammed' in his name

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      there is a reason for that and its very simple. khan and his team throw a hissy fit because they were moved off sky PPV and rightly so. khan then fcuked off to primetime and sky are not gonna stand for that. its payback for sky in their eyes.
      So its ok for sky to take off a world title fight (Khan vs Mccloskey) but its ok show a domestic battle (groves vs degale) on PPV? How does that make sense?

Also the khan fight sky wanted to move it to sky sports 3 (which not a lot of people have and would have to subscribe to it = more money for sky, so sky are pissed that sneaky lil plan backfired) but team khan were willing to have it on sky sports 1 or 2 just not 3 but sky tried to force it through and team khan rightly jumped ship. and imo they should never go back to sky how many PPV fighters has sky got? haye is retiring after the klits fight(s) and then they have froch. Thats it 2 PPV fighters (well only froch cause haye aint around too long).

Comment

He's very popular, most people like him.

However the people that don't like him dislike him because he sometimes comes across as cocky and because he hasn't done things the hard way like most boxers out there.

I think when he becomes unified champion and has super-fights e.g. a potential fight against Floyd, most of the British public will get behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          This is the mentality that leads to posts like this being created! Khan doesnt even have 'mohammed' in his name
          you hairy a*ss!
          it saids on wiki that his original name was "Amir Mohamed Khan".

Comment

you hairy a*ss!
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Khan_(boxer)

Erm no it doesnt should have known you couldnt read aswell as write properly.

Comment

you hairy a*ss!
              its Amir Iqbal Khan, you racist foo'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                its Amir Iqbal Khan, you racist foo'
                thank you! Can you believe the cheek of the guy even after i correct him he still maintains his ignorance.

Comment

I don't like Amir not because of ethnicity or religion---i just don't like brown skin people.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Khan_(boxer)

Erm no it doesnt should have known you couldnt read aswell as write properly.
                    dumb hairy a*ss.
                    you spelled "COULDN'T" and "AS WELL" wrong
                    and you tell me i can't write!?? LOL!

Comment

I really can't understand why people keep saying he's cocky, he's no more cocky than most boxers and he's certainly less cocky than Haye or Froch. He's actually the most liked boxer in the UK, it's just those that don't like him seem to REALLY hate him. I suspect that much of it has to do with ethnicity and religion sadly.

Comment

Working...
                      X