Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you spend your money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weed, music equipment like guitars, amps, pedals, exc.

Comment

Originally posted by RABA View Post
      Mostly on taking women out or drinks.

Pretty much a weekends average spending money on going out is 200$
      You're gonna regret living that lifestyle if you ever lose your job or get in some major debt and need cashflow. Too many young people blowing too much money and not saving. Cut that **** out and save some money.

Comment

weed
        beer
        cigarettes
        bowling
        food
        movies
        clothes
        charity

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          You're gonna regret living that lifestyle if you ever lose your job or get in some major debt and need cashflow. Too many young people blowing too much money and not saving. Cut that **** out and save some money.
          **** that. I'm still young and in college, Once I get out I'll worry about that but now I'm enjoying it as much as I want to. Nothing wrong with working hard during the week and partying on the weekends right?

Comment

**** that. I'm still young and in college, Once I get out I'll worry about that but now I'm enjoying it as much as I want to. Nothing wrong with working hard during the week and partying on the weekends right?
            there is if you're an illegal immigrant ****

Comment

Just groceries and drinking. I've cut down considerably on my social spending.

Comment

Yeah, but most of us go through that stage and most regret. A mans gotta be smart with his money or he ends up with none. Hey, it's your money and you earned it so you can do what you please but you should also plan for the future as well.

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                I hear you brother. I used to go to the bar two or three times a week and now I go like once every other week or so. Bar is just too pricey for my taste any longer. I'd rather chill at the house and get blitzed for 1/10th the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post

These are much better mate, Sorry .

Comment

After the bills are taken care of and if my croppin season isnt here
                    then my shopping list looks like this

1)Herbs
                    2) More Herbs
                    3) Extra supply of Herbs incase i run out.
                    4)Petrol
                    5) Gifts 4 the pickneys
                    6)Food
                    7) **** for my ride
                    8)Herbs
                    10) Garms for myself

Comment

Working...
                    X