No announcement yet.

LOL: some margarito fan boys actually say margarito is passed his prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Ironside View Post
    It was probably just 1 or 2 guys that know nothing about boxing, doesn't mean every Marg fan thinks that.
    It's just another attempt for alpha to bash margarito and his fans. Dude is still upset that margarito is where he is at now and is keeping his fingers crossed hoping margarito losses so he can jump on his parents computer and start keying away.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      this is why I do not like mexi fans they are bias and sour grapers.

they do that all the time just in case a mexicano loses...but then big up when a mexicano beats a past their prime fighter or fights scrubs...ie mijares,soto,margarito they have fought some sorry ass cans while they are top of their game and you never see a mexi fan cry or ***** about it. Soto fought a scrub and they never said ****...if that was pac they would say pac is scared of fighting tough guys, but some how soto gets a pass.

when jmm beat casamayor I gave credit to him...but if pacman beat casamayor but knockout the mexifans will say oh typical pacman feeding on left overs....but its an impressive victory if a mexican wins against a aging fighter. one sided **** and it pisses me off.

they only talk **** on guys who are non mexican and beat up on mexican fighters...juan ma lopez will be the next guy they will hate on.
      I couldn't understand anything you just said. Your grammer is that of a 7th grader. Your posts lack facts and are full of your biased made up opinions or "sources". Go watch MMA you ***.

Comment

another attempt? look at this dick head.get off my dick you ***** ass fanboy.

this dude is hilarious.this dude has the mindset of a brat.he thinks if he says **** enough times it'll be true

Comment

Margarito has no regard for prime-ness.

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
            Margarito has no regard for prime-ness.

thread starter so where's the link to the quote your basing this whole thread on???????

Comment

think of the skank as rogelia and the red car as a critique of marga fanboys proclamations.

clearly this is not "BLUE CAR THREAD"

PUTA.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                I couldn't understand anything you just said. Your grammer is that of a 7th grader. Your posts lack facts and are full of your biased made up opinions or "sources". Go watch MMA you ***.
                typical you couldn't disprove it so you attack my grammar....you misspelled grammar by the way.

Comment

not bashing the thread topic, but the subsequent responses, from both sides show, why this website is going downhill....

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
                    not bashing the thread topic, but the subsequent responses, from both sides show, why this website is going downhill....
                    sometimes you need to smack a dog in the face with a newspaper when he drags his ass on the carpet.

Comment

margarito is past his prime but not by a lot. he has been on the decline since 2005. why do you think fighters are now willing to step up to him?? they all have noticed margarito is not the same destructive force he once was even though he is still a bad man with no regard for human life. back when he was at his most lethal no one wanted any part of him not even for career high paydays.

Comment

Working...
                      X