Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley needs a replacement its only fair to Mosley and the fans!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley needs a replacement its only fair to Mosley and the fans!!!

They seriously couldnt get a replacement? First the pac vs may gets called off and now the mosley vs berto gets stopped? I think mosley needs a tune up fight with an opponent like collazo..i want to watch mosley fight soon its only fair on all ends...I know this was a mandatory but damn what an upset for 2010 already!

Collazo? They fought already. If not Floyd Cintron or Quintana will do

Comment

You do know that he's already fought Collazo right? If its a tuneup then I still wouldnt take a big risk. Fight someone like Zab, Witter, or someone thats a sure win and he wont take any real punishment to throw the Floyd fight off

Comment

No thanks.

No one wants to watch those fights or pay money to watch him fight anyone else.

You're talking like it is very easy to find a replacement when the fight takes place in 12 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
          No thanks.

No one wants to watch those fights or pay money to watch him fight anyone else.

Pay money to watch him? You do realize this fight vs Berto was supposed to be on HBO and not PPV right?

Mosley already put in the word in training camp, so yet he needs a replacement opponent. It's been done before and can be done again.

Somebody desperate enough for an opportunity like this will take it..

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
            Pay money to watch him? You do realize this fight vs Berto was supposed to be on HBO and not PPV right?

Mosley already put in the word in training camp, so yet he needs a replacement opponent. It's been done before and can be done again.

Somebody desperate enough for an opportunity like this will take it..
            A world class fighter is not going to fight one of the best current boxers with 12 days notice, when the guy has been training for months.

SSM sells millions of PPV's?

You don't have enough time to promote the fight. They already lost money because Berto had to withdraw and GBP can make a good profit by having SMM fight Mayweather in May.

This is a business.

Comment

Super Fight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
              X