Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All time great Chicken lists what are they ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    His work at 130-140 triumphs all those suckers...except Pacquiao...but yeah he hasn't fought the best WW's after 2006...

Man stop living in the past, Yes he's done most of his work at the lower weights but Floyd is still at his prime and is better than ever.. that's not an excuse not fight the best in the division he's in.. Pac will have fought 2 top WW's already and its just his 3rd fight.. The only legit WW floyd has fought and beat since moving up to WW is Baldomir(I can't help but laugh while typing that).. that's just sad for a guy with his talent..

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      Bradley is too smart a fighter to get dominated badly, plus he has physical gifts like speed of hand/reflexes.

I give Bradley a chance in the fight, but im just letting you know i wont be taking it personally if he does! lose like some of the butt munching Floyd fans take everything to heart.
      Its all good...yeah I don't think Floyd would stop Bradley even if he tried...he aint 135 Mayweather anymore...

If I was in charge I'd make Floyd fight a 147 pounder...

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Man stop living in the past, Yes he's done most of his work at the lower weights but Floyd is still at his prime and is better than ever.. that's not an excuse not fight the best in the division he's in.. Pac will have fought 2 top WW's already and its just his 3rd fight.. The only legit WW floyd has fought and beat since moving up to WW is Baldomir(I can't help but laugh while typing that).. that's just sad for a guy with his talent..
        I don't think he's as good as he was some years back...he doesn't throw combinations anymore and only fights for huge paydays...

But yea its obvious he has done little at 147...

I think he expected to retire and when one man was left standing he would come back and fight them in a huge payday...but Cotto lost, Shane lost, and so did Margarito between the 3 of them...

As soon as Pac moves to WW and starts dominating he comes outta retirement...

Comment

Its all good...yeah I don't think Floyd would stop Bradley even if he tried...he aint 135 Mayweather anymore...

No way would he stop Bradley.

If Mayweather was gonna stop anyone i would of expected him to stop JMM. I think he might have been capable of stopping Pacquiao with a punch he did not see though.

Its like Crilz said before, Mayweather is a % fighter and the more you push him the more he shows. I believe that to be the case, not to say he cant sometimes misjudge how far infront he is in a fight, if that was the case he would of beaten Castillo decisively instead of letting it get so close to the point where a lot of people think he lost.

Comment

Tyson Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
              No Lennox Lewis? He was worse than Bowe. Who did Jones and Calzaghe duck?
              Calzaghe should have fight a prime Jones,a prime Hopkins,Dawson in 2008/2009 but I don't think a ducked them...
              It was too hard to do the Roy fight,and Hopkins turned down Calzaghe.

Calzaghe felt he was too old to continue against Dawson and co...He has a point cuz he was 37 years old wich is pretty old for an elite athlete.

Bowe was a pure chicken,how he ducked Lewis was crazy.

Bowe get exposed by Golota twice LMAO.

Comment

The words Chicken and Judah should always be said in the same sentence, not because of his reluctance to fight the best but, well i think you know why
                lmao

Comment

No way would he stop Bradley.

If Mayweather was gonna stop anyone i would of expected him to stop JMM.
                  I know, that you know, that I know Floyd didn't effectively try and stop JMM...

Even after he dropped him, he didn't let his hands go much...compare that to when he dropped Hatton and jumped on him...

Comment

Bradley is overrated.
                    He looks flawed against B class opposition like Witter and Holt who dropped him twice.
                    Now he's Sugar Ray because he boxed circles around Peterson,an another US hyped contender like they do well in the heavyweight division(shout out to Ray Austin,Calvin Brock,Kevin queenpin Johnson and Cris Arreola).

Comment

I know, that you know, that I know Floyd didn't effectively try and stop JMM...

Even after he dropped him, he didn't let his hands go much...compare that to when he dropped Hatton and jumped on him...
                      Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Bradley is overrated.
                      He looks flawed against B class opposition like Witter and Holt who dropped him twice.
                      Now he's Sugar Ray because he boxed circles around Peterson,an another US hyped contender like they do well in the heavyweight division(shout out to Ray Austin,Calvin Brock,Kevin queenpin Johnson and Cris Arreola).

With respect Mayweather was hitting Gatti at will and could not take him out. Mayweather is a sneaky puncher more than anything imo, thats why i think he could! possibly hurt Pac.

What was wrong with the Witter performance? what did you want him to do put the pressure on Witter, a counter puncher ? isn't it better to make a guy who does not have a clue how to set up his own attacks lead to you so he leaves himself off balance and open to counters. Did you see what happened to Vivian Harris when he pressed Witter ? Witter might be **** but he is an effective counter puncher when you attack him, with power.

Comment

Working...
                      X