Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    The Philadelphia experiment is a fascinating story, if you know the whole story and not just what happened back in the 30s/40s, but the time travel to the 70/80s and the monster getting loose.. Crazy stuff, should be turned into a movie. There is a Philadelphia experiment movie, but it sucks and only really deals with the stuff in the past.
    Evidence???

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Laughable why?
      What exactly makes you dismiss all the ways relativity has been proven to be true. The predictions, the experiments, the invention of Quantum physics and nuclear physics.

Black holes. Do you believe they are just made up and theres no evidence for them?

Its Alpha Centauri and you can see it in the night sky. And what does that have to do with relativity?

. you think all the evidence is made up? Lol So you dont believe an objects mass and its speed is equal to the energy it produces? You honestly dont believe this has been proven? Really?? Ok. Wow.

what are you talking about?? Lol. Under an airbourne object perhaps?? That makes no sense.
      Because gravity increases its force on objects more dense. With more mass. Its basic stuff.
      I want to know why you believe its just density which for some reason pushes objects downward. Can you explain further please.
      Gravity can explain all this and be calculated incredibly accurately. Id like to see your theory and calculations.

Describe the law of density then. Not just density but the law of density.
      Gravity has nothing to do with magnets. Water levels out because of gravity. If not gravity then what causes water to level out??

Its not about the magnetic core. Are we magnetic? What about leaves that fall? Or dust?
      Insects that fly overcome gravity because its relative to the mass of an object.
      You clearly dont understand the basic principles of gravity at all.

Where does it say gravity keeps water in a giant ball? A link would be nice.

You believe all footage from all the space agencies (there are many more than nasa) around the world are fake? Lol. Ok.
      Im curious, what did these masons discover when they went into space?

. Again....show me one single video where a ship can clearly be seen sinking below the horizon but rises up when the camera zooms in. Just one.

Describe how the horizon should look like if the Earth was round. You dont seem to think it would look flat in all directions. So describe how it should look given the scale of the planet relative to us.
      The invention of quantum physics is surely correct. It was invented in a lab somewhere and you cannot prove it.

Can you show any physical evidence of a black hole??

You mentioned neutron stars. Black holes and gravitational waves. And that's why I mentioned the Alpha centurion. Which is the closest star where no ones over been. So show me the proof. And newton and Einstien evented everything they ever theorized, but there's no physical evidence of any of it.

Gravity and relativity are closely enamoured with the ball earth. Gravity is why someone on the ball earth in Australia would be stuck to said earth upside down. Relativity is the reason why the Australian would believe he's upright.

Some globe earth facts, we're spinning eastward at 1050 mph. But somehow a flight from LA to NY and vice versa are basically the same distance plus time. The theory of relativity is why. Because in theory, the atmosphere also moves with the earth. Making it seem like we're not moving at all. But we somehow have winds blowing in every direction at any time.

And if the earth is 25000 miles at the equator, then that averages out to 8 inches squared.

I don't need to describe what it would look like if it was round. I'm telling you it's flat, because it is flat. Easily proven at any height that an average man can reach. It's flat.

I'm saying that the reason why a flight from LA to NY is about the same time and distance either way is because the earth isn't moving, only the plane that's flying is. A balloon hovering above earth doesn't appear 1000's of miles away like it would if the world was spinning 1050 miles an hour. How would you land a plane on a runway moving faster than your average passenger plain can fly.

Pick up a ball, loose it, it'll fall down to earth because it is denser than air. Loose a helium balloon it'll rise because the gas is lighter than air. A man in Australia is standing upright because he is standing upright. oil in a vehicle in Australia goes to the oil pan because it's heavier than air and it's natural position is to return to earth.

Water levels out flat because that's what it does. The Mississippi runs to the Atlantic over level earth, not curved uphill like it would have to on a ball. I noticed you completely abandoned that argument because if you traced it on your globe, you'd be traveling uphill. That's impossible.

Now you physically prove, your black hole, your quantum physics, your controlled engine thrust in the direction you wish in the vacuum of space, your theories of both relativity and gravity. In point of fact, you cannot physically prove any of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        The Philadelphia experiment is a fascinating story, if you know the whole story and not just what happened back in the 30s/40s, but the time travel to the 70/80s and the monster getting loose.. Crazy stuff, should be turned into a movie. There is a Philadelphia experiment movie, but it sucks and only really deals with the stuff in the past.
        What's the whole story??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Evidence???
          Look up montauk project, Duncan Cameron, Preston nichols, Al beilak,

The story goes that philly experiment in 1943 tried to make ships invisible but actually ripped a whole in time space, got stuck in hyperspace, and eventually got unstuck by time tunnels that a psychic named Duncan Cameron created for the government in 1983 during montauk project in montauk New York.. Eventually Cameron's psychic projections accidentally unleash some monster that destroys the lab and kills a lot of people before getting itself killed...

The people and places are real...

Everything else is their story

100% sure it's phony, but its a wildly entertaining tale

Comment

• Wot "conspiracy theory" do you think is MOST LIKELY to be true?

Even if you don't think it's true- which one would most likely be true?

I think alien craft/bodies, etc.

Comment

• I think Bob Lazar is telling the truth.

I mean, he took friends out there on the night, and on the date/time he said you'd be able to see **** flying...

and BOOM - he was right. his friends verify it.

also they first denied he was ever an employee at all at Los Alamos; then when Bob showed his name/number in the director, somebody was like "uhh, oh yeah, yeah, now I remember - matta'o'fact he DID work here for a while."

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                What's the whole story??
                Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Look up montauk project, Duncan Cameron, Preston nichols, Al beilak,

The story goes that philly experiment in 1943 tried to make ships invisible but actually ripped a whole in time space, got stuck in hyperspace, and eventually got unstuck by time tunnels that a psychic named Duncan Cameron created for the government in 1983 during montauk project in montauk New York.. Eventually Cameron's psychic projections accidentally unleash some monster that destroys the lab and kills a lot of people before getting itself killed...

The people and places are real...

Everything else is their story

100% sure it's phony, but its a wildly entertaining tale

This is a rough outline of story..

Basically involves:
                Ww2 experiments
                Time travel
                Govenment conspiracies
                Ship and crew disappearing and then reappearing with some crew members being stuck in between walls and hull of ship
                Ship getting stuck in hyperspace
                Guys jumping off said ship in hyperspace and landing in 1983 turning time travel experiment of montauk project.
                Time travel tunnels created by government using a psychic who eventually has his thoughts manifest into a monster and destroy everything

Fantastic tale.. And the guys and places are all real..

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  Wot "conspiracy theory" do you think is MOST LIKELY to be true?

Even if you don't think it's true- which one would most likely be true?

I think alien craft/bodies, etc.
                  JFK and the federal reserve/nwo........

The ones I'm most certain about

Comment

• Could you try and answer the questions ive highlighted in bold please.
                    I have answered all your questions.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    The invention of quantum physics is surely correct. It was invented in a lab somewhere and you cannot prove it.
                    You havent bothered to look into it at all have you.
                    If it hasnt been proven then how do you explain the invention of the transistor? Without that there would be no electronics.
                    Without quantum physics there would be no lasers. Do you know how many applications lasers have in every day life around the world? Way more than i could list here. From blu-ray players to surgical procedures to creating holograms that are on credit cards to welding metal...etc etc

And relativity laying the foundations of nuclear physics. Do you deny that?

Can you show any physical evidence of a black hole??

You mentioned neutron stars. Black holes and gravitational waves. And that's why I mentioned the Alpha centurion. Which is the closest star where no ones over been. So show me the proof. And newton and Einstien evented everything they ever theorized, but there's no physical evidence of any of it.
                    There are huge amounts of indirect observations of black holes. If they dont exist, what is your best theory as to the orbits of stars in the middle of our galaxy? The best theory we have is a black hole. Black holes are also mathematically sound. The physics about black holes and the curvature of spacetime are a complete model.

I didnt mention gravitational waves.
                    Are you suggesting Alpha Centuri being our closest star is just a lie? Based on what?
                    Newton and Einstien invented modern physics. If you believe none of it has been proven than how do you explain all the technology that is the direct result of their theories?

Gravity and relativity are closely enamoured with the ball earth. Gravity is why someone on the ball earth in Australia would be stuck to said earth upside down. Relativity is the reason why the Australian would believe he's upright.
                    You dont understand relativity at all.
                    And there is no upside down when talking about our planet.

Some globe earth facts, we're spinning eastward at 1050 mph. But somehow a flight from LA to NY and vice versa are basically the same distance plus time. The theory of relativity is why. Because in theory, the atmosphere also moves with the earth. Making it seem like we're not moving at all. But we somehow have winds blowing in every direction at any time.
                    Again, you demonstrate you have no understanding of the basic concept of relativity.

And if the earth is 25000 miles at the equator, then that averages out to 8 inches squared.
                    Is that meant to be a question?

I don't need to describe what it would look like if it was round. I'm telling you it's flat, because it is flat. Easily proven at any height that an average man can reach. It's flat.
                    Just try answering my question....what would the horizon look like in all directions if in fact we were on a ball Earth?

I'm saying that the reason why a flight from LA to NY is about the same time and distance either way is because the earth isn't moving, only the plane that's flying is. A balloon hovering above earth doesn't appear 1000's of miles away like it would if the world was spinning 1050 miles an hour. How would you land a plane on a runway moving faster than your average passenger plain can fly.
                    The flight times arent always the same. They are slowed or sped up due to the jet stream. The prevailing direction of these winds is largely caused by the coriolis effect which happens because the Earth is round. Look it up.

Pick up a ball, loose it, it'll fall down to earth because it is denser than air. Loose a helium balloon it'll rise because the gas is lighter than air. A man in Australia is standing upright because he is standing upright. oil in a vehicle in Australia goes to the oil pan because it's heavier than air and it's natural position is to return to earth.
                    I'll ask you again....If not gravity, what makes something denser than air move downward and not in another direction?

Water levels out flat because that's what it does.
                    If not gravity, what makes water level out? What force makes it do that?

The Mississippi runs to the Atlantic over level earth, not curved uphill like it would have to on a ball. I noticed you completely abandoned that argument because if you traced it on your globe, you'd be traveling uphill. That's impossible
                    I'll give you that link again. It explains everything.https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-ri...-uphill.t7783/

If gravity is not real, then why is it we can calculate the gravitational pull of an object and the rate at which it will fall? Not just in space but here on Earth. We do it all the time. If its not the effect of gravity on the mass of an object then what is it?

Also, a few questions from before you didnt answer...
                    What is the law of density?
                    Where does it say moon cycles are caused by the Earths shadow?
                    What is your explanation for Lunar eclipses?
                    Show me one video of a ship sinking over the horizon and risen up when zoomed in on.
                    Where does it say water should be in a giant ball if gravity is true?
                    If relativity hasnt been proven then how do you explain time dilation? (used in satnav technology in every phone)
                    what did these masons discover when they went into space?

What I'm curious about is: why do you distrust the masses of scientists, researchers, and academics who have studied physics for years, but instead you trust some random people on Youtube?

Comment

• Use your time to study math, biology and physics to learn how the world works instead of some useless conspiracy theory

Comment

Working...
                      X