No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Praises Pacquiao as One of The Best He's Fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    I see your point but I am a huge Manny fan and while he had the fight after 5 or 6, I just felt Floyd won it down the stretch.
    Remove the intentional hugging parts Floyd did to manny every time Pac was going to turn it on. Floyd would have not seen the final bell. Bayless saved his ass over and over in that fight. That's what happened.

And still even with that. Post fight reviews shows Pac connected more not only that he also connected the more telling blows. Fight was rigged. This fight shouldn't be called a fight, coz there was no fight at all. A game of tag perhaps? Or a game of waltz? Or a marathon? Choose your poison, but this wasn't what the fans ordered. A super fight is to be remembered for its epic showdown. What we got is a boxing event that turned out to be memorable for its boringness to engage, courtesy of the running hugging Mayweather.

I can tolerate the movement, but the hugging? That's not boxing. It's not even defense. The only time I'd accept holding is if you're hurt and following the natural instinct to hold on to prevent falling. What's even tackier is holding immediately after you throw a punch.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-16-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

this pic says it all

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

this pic says it all
        When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

What he forgot to mention:

I had all the PEDS money can buy, mask it with the best IVS in the market, and still I lost to a one armed man.

Impressive, most impressive.

If picture paints a thousand words.

What level of sacredness can you see in this picture?

Comment

May 2nd will never get old . Imagine talking that much **** and believing a literal ****** is an invincible superhero for five years and then he fails with the entire world watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Floyd ruins lives.
            Floyd is all about the check.

Maidana shows that you have to chase down floyd and smother him, cuz mayweather doesn't actually wanna fight. He just wants a cheque.

To win you need to be the best at hugging hahaha

# Saying Floyd is the best ever in boxing is like saying Kwame Brown is the best ever in basketball.

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-16-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

this pic says it all
              One post fight pic does in no way define a 12 round fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                One post fight pic does in no way define a 12 round fight.
                How about a video showing all the punch thrown in the fight.

The essence of boxing. To hit and not get hit.

The only parts that ain't in it is the running and hugging parts that ate up most of the minutes of that suppose super fight.

Enjoy.

# the true TBE

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  How about a video showing all the punch thrown in the fight.

The essence of boxing. To hit and not get hit.

The only parts that ain't in it is the running and hugging parts that ate up most of the minutes of that suppose super fight.

Enjoy.

# the true TBE

I'll watch out of curiosity but I won't give an edited video much credence.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Floyd is all about the check.

Maidana shows that you have to chase down floyd and smother him, cuz mayweather doesn't actually wanna fight. He just wants a cheque.

To win you need to be the best at hugging hahaha

# Saying Floyd is the best ever in boxing is like saying Kwame Brown is the best ever in basketball.
                    So how does someone who runs, have a better punch ratio than Pac?

Floyd ruined your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      So how does someone who runs, have a better punch ratio than Pac?

Floyd ruined your life.
                      It's called compublind not compubox.

A man with a clicker favors the Benjamin's.

#This gif shows how inaccurate compubox is and how the eyes can be fooled into thinking who hit who in real time. If you blink you won't catch the punch that really connected in this exchange. Guess who got one in? Yep, it's not floyd it's Pac as always. The right jab went in straight to Floyd's jaw. While again Floyd had to foul and push Pac's head so he can stop Pac from heating up. And as usual the hometown boy gets the point in the compubox.

Compublind, that's another way of putting this manipulation of perception.

Floyd's cowardly excuse for boxing queer that night, was an exercise of how to rip off boxing fans with their hard earned money, set in the biggest stage of boxing ever.

The architect of the art of run and hug tactics is a recipe for an energy diffusing bore fest fight that should not be associated with the legends of the game who has given us treasures of epic battles to enjoy.

Sadly, Floyd's performance was not one of those. His was designed to create an illusion that running and hugging is enough to win a bout as long as Vegas was on his side nothing was impossible. As we now have witnessed. The biggest sports heist in history happened.

# If someone needs to redeem himself it's Floyd

# you can rig the compubox all you want but the hard copies will always come out. Eventually.. As it did..

Comment

Working...
                      X