Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters that you can't wait to get the Broner/Chino treatment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
    much like people want their favourite sports teams to smash their least favourite teams, people want their fave boxers to smash their least favourite fighters. You didnt enjoy maidana smashing broner to bits then for example?
    I enjoyed Broner/Maidana. But there's a difference between enjoying Broner/Maidana and being so obsessed with Broner that you follow him daily and hope he gets brutally beaten over and over again. There's a fine line between enjoying a sport for entertainment and having personal needs with someone you never met and praying for their failure.

But hey, I guess Mayweather became the richest athlete in the world off obsessed weirdos so keep the hate alive!

And you have stalkerish obsessed fans in other sports too. They even go as far as to cheer injuries and send death threats to the players. People are just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Who are they?

I used to have a lot but these days my only vote goes to Ward. I hope Kovalev is that guy.

And before you get mad at me for my choice, just because Ward is so-called humble doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a beating. He's boring and a total diva who doesn't deserve these huge paydays for fighting tuneups and bums. He also talks with a smug demeanor as if he's greater than everyone else.
      Ward because I want to see if and how his attitude changes after he gets beaten down.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        I enjoyed Broner/Maidana. But there's a difference between enjoying Broner/Maidana and being so obsessed with Broner that you follow him daily and hope he gets brutally beaten over and over again. There's a fine line between enjoying a sport for entertainment and having personal needs with someone you never met and praying for their failure.

But hey, I guess Mayweather became the richest athlete in the world off obsessed weirdos so keep the hate alive!

And you have stalkerish obsessed fans in other sports too. They even go as far as to cheer injuries and send death threats to the players. People are just weird.
        Who said anything about an obsession that deep? I never liked Broner but I didn't follow him around like a stalker. I just tuned in when he fought Maidana and laughed my ass off. Literally nothing more to it.

You don't have to be a stalker to want to see someone get starched.

Comment

Has to be Andre Ward doesn't it?

You have to ask yourself realistically what does Andre Ward bring to the sport because right now I just don't see any benefit from having him and this is a guy who won a gold medal!

I think Ward has been poorly managed I don't know if his safety first and no risk reward game is because of Hunter or because of his inability to give back to the fans.

Comment

Man if someone told me 4/5 years ago that Ward will become the most hated fighter in boxing to the point that people would wish a beating on him just for kicks...I would spit out my drink.

Comment

much like people want their favourite sports teams to smash their least favourite teams, people want their fave boxers to smash their least favourite fighters. You didnt enjoy maidana smashing broner to bits then for example?
              Not at all the same, boxing is a sport where the intention is to hand out punishment. It's always the guy sporting a Golovkin avatar saying the dumbest shit.

Comment

andre ward
                That old bi.tch in your siggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Not at all the same, boxing is a sport where the intention is to hand out punishment. It's always the guy sporting a Golovkin avatar saying the dumbest shit.
                  Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Ward because I want to see if and how his attitude changes after he gets beaten down.

Work on your own attitude Adolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      User golovkin will be in here any moment now hoping ward dies in the ring lol

Comment

Working...
                      X