No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Hints at Retirement After Beating Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He postponed two fights with Chisora so I don't think he cares about his fans that much.

I hadn't heard about the stories with his missus. There might be something in that too. I remember Chisora asking him what he loved more - his belts or his girlfriend lol. Wlad completely clammed up over that question.
    Probably because he doesn't owe an answer to that question to anyone, especially Chisora. Who the F*** is Chisora to ask him personal questions

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
      Probably because he doesn't owe an answer to that question to anyone, especially Chisora. Who the F*** is Chisora to ask him personal questions
      The point is that it visibly rattled his cage. Wlad is a control freak who likes everything to be rigid and structured.

He starts to unravel when he's confronted by unpredictability. That's why he lost to guys like Corrie Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Undefeated Tyson Fury (24-0, 18KOs), 27-years-old, says he may very well retire - win or lose - after the upcoming fight with WBO/IBF/WBA/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko. The clash is scheduled for November 28th in Dusseldorf, Germany.

In past interviews, Fury promised to retire if Klitschko (64-3, 53KOs) managed to defeat him.

Now Fury is hinting that he might decide to end his career on a note, by beating the man who dominated the heavyweight division for over a decade.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Fury would be getting big offers to stick around, unlikely he retires.

Comment

Fury has yet to have one significan win-EVER

Fluff Fury has never had a big win in boxing and a loss to Wlad proves Fluff Fury is a big soft joke OAF as a boxer. Fury is a lumbering lopsided bowling pin shaped creme filled gooey donut. Typical Brit is Fruy talks big but never does one fricking thing-EVER

Comment

The point is that it visibly rattled his cage. Wlad is a control freak who likes everything to be rigid and structured.

He starts to unravel when he's confronted by unpredictability. That's why he lost to guys like Corrie Sanders.
            He lost to Sanders simply because he got caught cold by a pretty heavy handed fighter and never recovered.

Comment

Fury is confusing me.....I thought once he beat Wlad he wanted to dominate boxing until he was 40 years old. Now he seems less ambitious, with beating Wlad is enough?
              I thought he once wanted to be the greatest heavyweight of all time? No one is asking him to fight and beat all comers until he is fifty.

But I would say at least beat Wlad, Wilder, Joshua in that order at the very least.

Comment

He postponed two fights with Chisora so I don't think he cares about his fans that much.

I hadn't heard about the stories with his missus. There might be something in that too. I remember Chisora asking him what he loved more - his belts or his girlfriend lol. Wlad completely clammed up over that question.
                It was a joke voluntary defense that should have never been signed to begin with. A fight that no one, to obviously include Wlad himself, cared much about. The non-fight is only mentioned when someone somehow attempts to discredit Wlad for not fighting what would have amounted to an easy mismatch. And if Wlad did fight him and waxed his a$$ then you all would claim he should have never fought the British domestic level clown to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  He lost to Sanders simply because he got caught cold by a pretty heavy handed fighter and never recovered.
                  It was a joke voluntary defense that should have never been signed to begin with. A fight that no one, to obviously include Wlad himself, cared much about. The non-fight is only mentioned when someone somehow attempts to discredit Wlad for not fighting what would have amounted to an easy mismatch. And if Wlad did fight him and waxed his a$$ then you all would claim he should have never fought the British domestic level clown to begin with.
                  My point was that Wlad doesn't like situations he can't control. The man got wound up over a bloody t-shirt.

He likes docile, submissive opponents who just show up to go rounds.

Comment

My point was that Wlad doesn't like situations he can't control. The man got wound up over a bloody t-shirt.

He likes docile, submissive opponents who just show up to go rounds.
                    So, Wlad pulled of two fights with Chisora because he didn't care for Haye's wardrobe choices?

Comment

So, Wlad pulled of two fights with Chisora because he didn't care for Haye's wardrobe choices?
                      You can go back and read what I said again because I don't think I need to explain it any further.

Comment

Working...
                      X