Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ustinov vs Maurice Harris... DIVE OF THE YEAR!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how Harris was laying flat on the canvas like he died, then the camera cuts to Ustinov and his promoter for 5 seconds, and back to Harris and he is up just chillin like nothing happened. Casually complaining all laid back like he wasn't just on the canvas looking like he got powerbombed through a table by The Dudley Boyz. At least sell the blow to the back of the head a little bit, no selling skills whatsoever.

Comment

Damn they fought in Venezuela? Harris might have realized there was no ice or band-aids in country so was like **** it take the Russian dough and gtfo.

Comment

Boxing's the only sport where even when fans see something they don't really "see" it. The punch missed the head by several inches... yet here we are talking about grazing, brushing, etc. Like I alluded to earlier.... must've been the sonic boom air pressure on the back of the head. Harris found a soft place to land... and BINGO... give me my paycheck and let's head home. End of.

Comment

Are you guys blind or deaf or both? Ustinov's right hand lands on top of Harris's head. You can hear the punch land and see the his head move from the shot. Harris may have just decided to stay down, but the punch landed.
          Last edited by dirty fingers; 10-12-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

It's the 2nd punch at the top of the head that probably does the damage.

Comment

that right hand landed to the side/back of the head as he was moving away from the left

a punch did land but yeah the way he just laid himself out flat on the ground was suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
                Boxing's the only sport where even when fans see something they don't really "see" it. The punch missed the head by several inches... yet here we are talking about grazing, brushing, etc. Like I alluded to earlier.... must've been the sonic boom air pressure on the back of the head. Harris found a soft place to land... and BINGO... give me my paycheck and let's head home. End of.
                watch again. the left hand misses and pushes him a bit then the right hand lands to the side of his head.

not saying it was legit but a punch did land. could be he just didn't feel like trying and wanted his check after feeling 1 punch too though.

Comment

Comment

If you're going to take a dive, at least wait for a ****ing punch to land so people have something to defend.

Comment

wilder v scott is far worse and is actually a DIVE.

this is debatable, as you can see a punch that hit him, doesn't look like it would of caused a KO but hey like people say its a 300lb guy...

Comment

Working...
                      X