No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Chavez jr until GGG beats him. Chavez is a big boy, full of stamina & a bonified body banger. He's got the chin, size, stamina & pro experience on his side. Until they fight & GGG actually beats him, I gotta go with Jr.

Edit: Just for the homey above me, GGG ko's ginger brutally!!

I feel similarly. I think Chavez might just be bog enough to tank GGG early...and whatever s hit Chavez is on it enables him to cut massive amounts of weight and have Margarito like stamina. They're both too slow to avoid each other and i think if its goes deep, Chavez Jr has this. Didnt he have a fracture or break in his orbital though from Sergio?

Anyway, GGG is more talented than Chavez Jr but styles make fights and jr either gets raped or he can put a good prolonged beating on GGG

Comment

Only thing that would help Chavez is weighing in at 190 on fight night. And He still gets good boy'd too! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        I feel similarly. I think Chavez might just be bog enough to tank GGG early...and whatever s hit Chavez is on it enables him to cut massive amounts of weight and have Margarito like stamina. They're both too slow to avoid each other and i think if its goes deep, Chavez Jr has this. Didnt he have a fracture or break in his orbital though from Sergio?

Anyway, GGG is more talented than Chavez Jr but styles make fights and jr either gets raped or he can put a good prolonged beating on GGG
        Golovkin would break Chavez jr's face. This one is no contest.

Comment

AT this rate this fight would take place at 165 and Chavez will likely rehydrate to 185-190. He will push his weight on GGG causing the latter to tire early and then will put a beating on him until the final bell. GGG's best shot would be to stop Chavez within the first 5-7 rounds, if it goes any longer than that he may be in trouble. Both guys will end the fight partially disfigured.

Comment

Chavez is huge at MW and GGG is a small MW... but Jr is there to be hit... going with GGG

Comment

3G spars with LHW's,he would have no problem beating Chumpez jr to a pulp.

Comment

i think Jr is too big for him

GGG is the better boxer, but Chavez jr might be too big for him

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  i think Jr is too big for him

GGG is the better boxer, but Chavez jr might be too big for him
                  He's been towering over opponents for a while, but not many knockouts. 2 in the past 8 fights, vs a fragile fringe contender and a journeyman. He had 15lbs fight night on stationary Zbik, couldn't even drop him despite landing hundreds. But it's boxing, have seen stranger things

Comment

Jr does not even have a tiny bit of a chance.

Comment

listen joke jr. is the money maker for golovkin. plus he adds status and the casual fan klan of socal vegas and mexico. because this will be in los angeles or vegas.
                      jr. doesnt have a chance. and would hopefully go down in flames. and not panzy out when he gets his face tatood bigtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X