Look like Golden Boy's internal feud is over. And cold war may be over soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    I never even heard of you pal

All I know is you got red bar which automatically means the majority of people here disagree with what you say and are probably a troll

Green bar > Red bar so you ain't head and shoulders above anybody

ETHER'D
    Actually one really but hurt Manny fan red k'd me. You are a part of the fan boy circle jerk all of you haters on both side manny and Floyd fanboys stroke each other green k bars. I rarely post but when I do it's about **** I know or an educated opinion I like Floyd yes but I don't hate or bash manny. You fanboys disgust me. Game set match!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I never even heard of you pal

All I know is you got red bar which automatically means the majority of people here disagree with what you say and are probably a troll

Green bar > Red bar so you ain't head and shoulders above anybody

ETHER'D
      lmao dude was right go get laid you bragging about a bar
      Last edited by tyshun30; 04-23-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
        Actually one really but hurt Manny fan red k'd me. You are a part of the fan boy circle jerk all of you haters on both side manny and Floyd fanboys stroke each other green k bars. I rarely post but when I do it's about **** I know or an educated opinion I like Floyd yes but I don't hate or bash manny. You fanboys disgust me. Game set match!
        Dude said a bar like it mean something lmao
        Last edited by tyshun30; 04-22-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
          Dude said a bar like it means something lmao
          Like this means something in really life. Umm sore sir you can shop here you have a red bar! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
            Like this means something in really life. Umm sore sir you can shop here you have a red bar! Lol

Comment

This GBP thing has me so confused right now. Conflicting quotes from the Founder and CEO. They are at complete opposites. The shiat might hit the fan there very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                Did you miss the part where it said Oscar extended Richard's contract with GBP until 2018.

I hope this is true, but I am not holding my breath.
                Schafer said he didn't sign an extension. Said he had no idea what Oscar was talking about.

Comment

TR is kinda screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    This GBP thing has me so confused right now. Conflicting quotes from the Founder and CEO. They are at complete opposites. The shiat might hit the fan there very soon.
                    Yep, looks like that new promotion with Al and Shafer will be starting soon. At least Canelo can fight the hbo guys now.

Comment

Quillin does not approve of this message.

Comment

Working...
                      X