Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Where in the world is Al Haymon thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Where in the world is Al Haymon thread.

Supposedly he runs the sport, but I can barely find any pictures of the guy. Rumors going around he wants to remain hidden, and has been silently running everything.

I say lets get everything and anything we can find on this creepy crook.

I have been looking for stuff all day but I could only find 1 picture, anyone else have anything they can find? There has to be some type of video on this guy, even if he is just tree number 5 in a movie.

Any info, picture, or video would be great.
    So far this is all I have

He looks like he has aids

Comment

You can find him at any tranny strip club.

Last edited by UTEP; 01-05-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        You can find him any tranny strip club.

I been looking for pics all day, how the hell did you find those? haha

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
          I been looking for pics all day, how the hell did you find those? haha

He was exposed yesterday.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=623608

Comment

Obviously like all of us on here I follow boxing avidly.

But who the **** is Al Haymon? I mean really? What does he do? He's a manager right?

Can someone break it down Barney style for me. WHO is he?

Comment

I don't know if this is it, but he is obviously hiding something.

Comment

stop talking crazy fellas. Its like you get mad when guys are on front street but when a guy is quiet, humble, and plays the background then you get mad about that. I see Haymon every single time I go to Vegas. I speak to him and as him for pics but he always respectfully turns them down and keeps moving. He even smiles & waves. He's not a bad dude. He just doesnt want the limelight so he has guys like Sam Watson for that. I have pics of him but again, they are just him passing through or whatever. He's the only guy I never get a pic with. Ill get it one day....lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  stop talking crazy fellas. Its like you get mad when guys are on front street but when a guy is quiet, humble, and plays the background then you get mad about that. I see Haymon every single time I go to Vegas. I speak to him and as him for pics but he always respectfully turns them down and keeps moving. He even smiles & waves. He's not a bad dude. He just doesnt want the limelight so he has guys like Sam Watson for that. I have pics of him but again, they are just him passing through or whatever. He's the only guy I never get a pic with. Ill get it one day....lol
                  Please get a video of him next time, I went on youtube and couldn’t find one video. And your description of him gives me the feeling he’s more creepy than polite.

Comment

If I had to guess he's about 6 to 8 inches deep in some tranny right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X