Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward does the same thing as Wlad and y'all call it being ''slick'' and ''teh skillz''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    The TS created this thread because he knows that Wlad looked like ****, fought like ****, and is trying to deflect the criticism Wlad is receiving, lmao. Pathetic.

Wlad looked old, awful, easy to hit, and scared at times.

And this is boxings heavyweight champion, lmao. This is boxings heavyweight champion.

When was the last time we saw a so called bonafide hvw champion fight like this in a much anticipated fight?
    Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Wait let me guess. You didn't even watch the wlad fight yet right? Just like how u said Chavez wasn't a robbery without even seeing him fight Vera
    We can't even say anything positive about Wlad except that he won, lmao. Pathetic!
    I saw a couple rounds and saw the Povetkin dude do the stanky leg after getting hit by a jab...Vlad was using his advantages and getting away with it. Ward does the same thing and it's just him being ''slick, intelligent, crafty'' etc...I don't defend clinchers. But I hate the double standards and how Ward gets his assed kissed on here when he does the same damn thing. And yeah I watched the Vera fight and Vera won by 2 rounds, close but clear decision, you could call that a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      But when Wlad does this **** y'all get mad...SMH. I don't even like what he did and I'm pissed off when fighters get away with excessive clinching but Ward does the same thing like against Froch and everyone acts like they didn't just witness a sumo wrestling match! SMH
      I bet you dream of sucking Khans dick.. you disgusting piece of ****.

Comment

I gotta a new fighter to kill lmao. Wlad is just down right awful these days. He's old, he can't fight inside. This is what we will see from here on out. We need a new heavyweight champion.

Guys, Andre Ward didn't fight tonight. That's how you know that you are getting to the TS, lmao. He thinks that he can change our opinions on Wlad or unite other Wlads fans to help deflect the criticism which is warranted.
        Nope I don't defend what I saw but neither do I defend the BS double ass kissing standards when it comes to the overrated Andre Ward.

Comment

But when Wlad does this **** y'all get mad...SMH. I don't even like what he did and I'm pissed off when fighters get away with excessive clinching but Ward does the same thing like against Froch and everyone acts like they didn't just witness a sumo wrestling match! SMH
          Buddy change your handle its killing your posts , your the opposite of being objective .

Comment

I saw a couple rounds and saw the Povetkin dude do the stanky leg after getting hit by a jab...Vlad was using his advantages and getting away with it. Ward does the same thing and it's just him being ''slick, intelligent, crafty'' etc...I don't defend clinchers. But I hate the double standards and how Ward gets his assed kissed on here when he does the same damn thing. And yeah I watched the Vera fight and Vera won by 2 rounds, close but clear decision, you could call that a robbery.
            Ward didn't fight tonight, and there is no double standard. Wlad fought cheap, dirty, and disgusting the entire fight. He deserves no praise except that he won. His performance was not sub par but awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Buddy change your handle its killing your posts , your the opposite of being objective .
              Nope I'm not defending the BS he did but I'm KeepingItObjective by pointing out the double standard when it comes to Andre Ward.

Comment

Ward didn't fight tonight, and there is no double standard. Wlad fought cheap, dirty, and disgusting the entire fight. He deserves no praise except that he won. His performance was not sub par but awful.
                ''The Ukrainian champion enjoyed an emphatic victory in his 24th world title fight having put Povetkin on the canvas five times, three times in the seventh round alone.''

Couldn't have been that bad then

Comment

Nope I don't defend what I saw but neither do I defend the BS double ass kissing standards when it comes to the overrated Andre Ward.
                  Stop crying Ward and talk about Wlad. Be a man. Just say Wlad won, and that his fight with Povetkin was a disgrace, and we will call it even, lmao.

Comment

''The Ukrainian champion enjoyed an emphatic victory in his 24th world title fight having put Povetkin on the canvas five times, three times in the seventh round alone.''

Couldn't have been that bad then
                    Yeah, it was that bad. Every poster who is not a Wlad fan is saying otherwise. I hope that they don't show this fight tonight.

Comment

SMH

88 clinches? Wlad had that by the 4th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X