Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
    "If I had died last year or in the last two years, I am sure I would’ve gone straight to hell." - Manny Pacquiao 1/13/2012 <- Interesting

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
    "I was still doing the Devil’s advocate. I was still doing evil." - Manny Pacquiao, 1/13/2012 <- Sounds interesting. Do tell!

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
    In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Pacquiao said he has had his share of vices in the past, including gambling, drinking and womanizing.

He forget to mention juicing.

Comment

I have heard so many things about him cheating on Jinkee with hookers,
      He has a gambling addiction and tries to con the public into thinking he is a noble person, he's not.

The man is scum.

Comment

I read this on Yahoo and I thought someone else would have posted it. It was quite interesting.

Comment

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
          In his dream, he said he was walking in a forest when a bright light shone on him and a voice asked: "Son, why are you going away from me?"

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
          "I woke up crying. I remember I was crying in my dream and when I touched my pillow, it was wet," Pacquiao said.

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
          Pacquiao said he lost his appetite for his old vices, and gave away all his fighting cocks.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Comment

Not only has he been cheating on Jinkee, but he has been cheating the fans out of the biggest fight of all time.

Yet people respect him? He is a selfish coward, Manny is having a nervous break down he is admitting to having nightmares about Floyd. What a joke of person he is.

Comment

We all have our vices and more than likely most of use if we died today would bust the bottom out of hell..Manny is only human but *******s are the ones who act like he can do no wrong even tho he has never ever claimed to be a saint..all we can do as humans is strive to do just a little better everyday..wish Manny all the best

Comment

Comment

He's also been ducking.

Comment

Working...
                    X