Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments thread for: Tommy Hearns injures pinky finger, fight with Hagler is OFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments thread for: Tommy Hearns injures pinky finger, fight with Hagler is OFF

Look at Hearns, hes a POS.. so blatantly ducking Hagler and now they'll never fight. Hearns complaining about his baby pinky man, you know how many people would cut that pinky off for a million dollars? Theres lines of warriors outside ready to go to war with Hagler.

We've been robbed of another classic fight. When a fighter injures his finger that means that hes scared and he will never fight his opponent.

Hearns ducked Hagler.

Just like Marquez is ducking Juanma.

Now Juanma has no legit opponent to fight, its not like there are any real challenges out there that Juanma could face.

Juanma is now going on vacation with the postponement of his fight, he told his travel agent "Anywhere but Panama please".

dhude chill out. dont ever call a guy who does fighting for a living a peice of *****. ur a joke son

Comment

Stop b*tchin bro, Marquez want the fight to be pushed back to October/November.

Doesn't sound like much, a finger injury, but I'm guessing you lame asses have never experienced one and tried to box at the same time, it only gets worse and worse so whats the need? And it hurts like hell too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        dhude chill out. dont ever call a guy who does fighting for a living a peice of *****. ur a joke son
        Who called anyone a piece of ****?

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
        Stop b*tchin bro, Marquez want the fight to be pushed back to October/November.

Doesn't sound like much, a finger injury, but I'm guessing you lame asses have never experienced one and tried to box at the same time, it only gets worse and worse so whats the need? And it hurts like hell too.

Sarcasm is lost on you then I guess. I was having a dig at Juanma for not fighting Celestino in the first place.

Oh yeah.. I broke my hand during a tourney.. so don't talk down to me, son.

Comment

I LOL'd...

Comment

LOL GREEN k for TS

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Miller View Post
              Who called anyone a piece of ****?

Sarcasm is lost on you then I guess. I was having a dig at Juanma for not fighting Celestino in the first place.

Oh yeah.. I broke my hand during a tourney.. so don't talk down to me, son.
              My bad, I apologise.

Comment

Working...
              X