No announcement yet.

delusional pacqiao fans please read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delusional pacqiao fans please read

judging from what I see, pacquiao fans wont even admit mayweather is better than pac even if he beats him. thats plain ridiculous and even though at first mayweather sounded like a fool saying people make excuses when he wins, after the mosley fight i can see he is 100% right. before the fight we had people saying mosley will win and polls where millions of people voted were almost 50/50. furthermore many boxing experts considered mosley a more dangerous opponent for floyd to take on than pac before the fight was signed. now mosley got dominated and everyone says he is over the hill, shot, washed up, etc. wtf do you all want mayweather to do when you find an excuse for anything. what will it be for pac's loss i easy fashion? that manny was distracted by politics or that mayweather was too big for him?

Alts these days.....

Comment

You better watch out man, there's like a cartel of Pacquiao nutsack suckers who parade around these parts accusing people of bannable offenses just because they don't swear by the ******* doctrines. You don't wanna get on the wrong side of them.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
        judging from what I see, pacquiao fans wont even admit mayweather is better than pac even if he beats him. thats plain ridiculous and even though at first mayweather sounded like a fool saying people make excuses when he wins, after the mosley fight i can see he is 100% right. before the fight we had people saying mosley will win and polls where millions of people voted were almost 50/50. furthermore many boxing experts considered mosley a more dangerous opponent for floyd to take on than pac before the fight was signed. now mosley got dominated and everyone says he is over the hill, shot, washed up, etc. wtf do you all want mayweather to do when you find an excuse for anything. what will it be for pac's loss i easy fashion? that manny was distracted by politics or that mayweather was too big for him?
        not another one. How many times will the same **** get repeated on this site?

Comment

Comment

PAC is Fighter Of The Decade and your idol Fraud Gayweather is hella jealous of it. He can't believe they gave PAC the Fighter Of The Decade award LOL. He can still win Fighter Of The Decade, he just need 10 more years to go.

Comment

my main and only point to them is will they or will they not admit floyd is better than pac if he beats him? if they wont admit it, they are delusional.... do you realize that floyd f's up everyone up so bad that people start looking for excuses because a guy isnt supposed to win so easily and then look perfectly fine with not even a single scratch. I guarantee for sure when pbf beats pac there will be excuses.....from the fanny club

Comment

Son, stop lying.

Most fans on here, including Pac fans did not have it 50/50.

I myself had Floyd winning.

The odds for bets on here were 3-1 generally.

Maybe in public polls, that 24/7 **** hyped up Mosely, like it always dopes for the underdog, but it has no effect on me.

As a fan, if Cotto had better legs than Mayweather, how the hell is an older man who we saw already lose gonna catch Mayweather up? He had a lay off of 1 year 3 months. That's long.

Boxing starts with the legs, always has been.

Comment

my main and only point to them is will they or will they not admit floyd is better than pac if he beats him? if they wont admit it, they are delusional.... do you realize that floyd f's up everyone up so bad that people start looking for excuses because a guy isnt supposed to win so easily and then look perfectly fine with not even a single scratch. I guarantee for sure when pbf beats pac there will be excuses.....from the fanny club
                  "peeleft:

Comment

And who the hell saying if Floyd beats Pac that he isn't better?

Comment

Working...
                    X