Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing is for sure PAC speaks better english than Rodger Floyd Jr and Sr combined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
    yeah and he will be talking out the side of his mouth after Floyd whoops that ass!!
    I thought Fraud and Ducking is the correct term.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
      LOL, not that hard actually, hell you don't even have to try. The funny thing is, I actually skipped a grade in high school.

I remember that day I came home and I announced the news to my family, instead of getting pats on the back, they actually laughed. In my fams P4P ranking when it comes to intelligence, I ain't even ranked in the top 10, lol.
      So why is hard to believe that pacquiao is a college student let alone a possible graduate? He's just taking up business degree, mang.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        So why is hard to believe that pacquiao is a college student let alone a possible graduate? He's just taking up business degree, mang.
        WTF are you talkin about?

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
          WTF are you talkin about?
          That you question whether he's capable of getting a college degree because he's rich.

Comment

Too bad this is boxing, and none of these guys train as hard as the Mayweathers. During their 24/7 they train intensly at all times. These guys are drinking wine having big dinners and swimming in pools and ****. Where the **** is the boxing? W/e

Comment

Working...
            X