Shannon Briggs In London, Gets In An Argument With A Fat Racist Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    xenophobia and racism aren't the same thing dude
    i really don't want to debate racism and xenophobia on here, i gave my opinion, what i saw in the video, it is what it is.

if you disagree that is fine, i made this thread to bring some attention to Briggs entertaining trip to London, rather than the fat cow who verbally abused him for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      I'm as white as snow, lad
      Er ... ok ... I'm a Man Utd fan.

Comment

i really don't want to debate racism and xenophobia on here, i gave my opinion, what i saw in the video, it is what it is.

if you disagree that is fine, i made this thread to bring some attention to Briggs enteraining trip to London, rather than the fat cow who verbally abused him for no reason
        i like briggs too, but those things aren't the same, they are both types of discrimination though.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Er ... ok ... I'm a Man Utd fan.
          sorry mate, i was suppose to quote the other fella lol

**** united by the way

gooners for life

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i like briggs too, but those things aren't the same, they are both types of discrimination though.
            Exactly. Its just a dumb, sensationalist title being used to lure in the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              only a black racist would post this who expects all whites to kneel with bowed heads in front of blacks
              Eh? He's going to see the Queen to ask her permission to do what the Sex Pistols did in the 70's ..

LETS GO CHAMP!

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                Exactly. Its just a dumb, sensationalist title being used to lure in the masses.
                3 pages it worked tbh

Comment

sorry mate, i was suppose to quote the other fella lol

**** united by the way

gooners for life
                  "With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile, Arsene Wenger you're a pedaphile"

Comment

I'm as white as snow, lad
                    No you are not, you are afro-English. Did you not know that on Boxingscene.com if you look down against racism/prejudice you are that race? If you are white, asian, or anything else, you are not allowed to speak against these types of videos, or else you are just one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      No you are not, you are afro-English. Did you not know that on Boxingscene.com if you look down against racism/prejudice you are that race? If you are white, asian, or anything else, you are not allowed to speak against these types of videos, or else you are just one of them!
                      lol Afro English

funny thing is ive had some African Americans accuse me of being a white racist on here, when i have made some criticism of Floyds behavior

now i have people saying i must be black because i spoke out against ignorance by a white woman

i don't care what race someone is, if i see some **** i don't like i will speak my mind

boxingscene is weird

Comment

Working...
                      X