Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamed vs Broner: Who took the bigger piece of the humble pie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner was literally humped by Chino in the ring

/thread

Comment

It's offensive to compare an all-time great entertainer and boxer as Hamid to Broner.

Broner is a very limited boxer, mediocre at best.

Comment

I've got Hamed in a pie eating contest: head to head or pound for pound

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Completely outclassed? I love how history rewrites itself with this fight. It was a pretty competitive fight throughout and i believe two judges had it very close.

Also, Barrera was reluctant to fight with Naz, but merely threw more punches. That's more or less how he won the fight. It was a good fight.

On top of that, Naz had to boil himself down 10 pounds or so the night before. But that's his own problem.

If that was the case, then why did he fight another fight? It's a lazy depiction of what actually occurred.

What really happened was that Naz had had hand injuries for a while. He'd also had weight problems. he also had made a furtune. Something like $50 million. After the barrera fight, HBO weren't extending the contract and his adidas deal fell through but most importantly, Naz just didn't really want it anymore.

It had nothing to do with the loss itself.
          hamed fought another fight? news to me, must've been against a nobody obviously and not worth the mention.

everyone has injuries. stop making excuses, it's pathetic.

naz stepped up to an elite, got wiped and called it a career, excuse me, after his UD win against calvo

had nothing to do with the loss? gtfoh. not even you believe this bs..

hamed bowing out how he did was one of the most pathetic things in boxing i've ever seen given how much of a talker he was.
          Last edited by baya; 12-24-2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            hamed fought another fight? news to me, must've been against a nobody obviously and not worth the mention.

everyone has injuries. stop making excuses, it's pathetic.

naz stepped up to an elite, got wiped and called it a career, excuse me, after his UD win against calvo

had nothing to do with the loss? gtfoh. not even you believe this bs..

hamed bowing out how he did was one of the most pathetic things in boxing i've ever seen given how much of a talker he was.
            I dont think the loss was the sole reason he quit. But it was one of the reasons.

I think Broner got more humiliated.
            Naz didnt take a beating, but looked a little silly.

Broner was laughed at for weeks.

Id say Tyson getting beat down by Holyfield beats both. The baddest man of the planet got thoroughly spanked by the old man.

Comment

Broner of course Barrera is a far better fighter then Maidana lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                I dont think the loss was the sole reason he quit. But it was one of the reasons.

I think Broner got more humiliated.
                Naz didnt take a beating, but looked a little silly.

Broner was laughed at for weeks.

Id say Tyson getting beat down by Holyfield beats both. The baddest man of the planet got thoroughly spanked by the old man.
                i can see how broner got more humiliated, i'm just a bigger picture type of guy and take it all into consideration. getting full-nelson'd into that corner is EXACTLY what made naz quit, look at the look in his eye right after. he was a kid in 5th grade with no where to turn to just hoping for the earth to open up and consume him.

good call on the tyson fight, IMO holyfield was such a dirty fighter up there with bhops and drove tyson to lose his cool big time.

Comment

@ 5:00 - and then soon after putting his hand out to barrera, our warrior was having none of it. humping is for boys, denying a hand shake, that's a mans move.

i was feeling down a bit earlier, this actually improved my mood.

Comment

Broner said he thought his **** didn't smell before the Maidana fight.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      i can see how broner got more humiliated, i'm just a bigger picture type of guy and take it all into consideration. getting full-nelson'd into that corner is EXACTLY what made naz quit, look at the look in his eye right after. he was a kid in 5th grade with no where to turn to just hoping for the earth to open up and consume him.

good call on the tyson fight, IMO holyfield was such a dirty fighter up there with bhops and drove tyson to lose his cool big time.
                      Keep telling yourself that

How old are you? You do realise boxers have lives outside of the ring?

Comment

Working...
                      X