No announcement yet.

Life is a trip..Baby Mamma bout to go to jail for 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    now your kids are in better hands, you win!
    well they have always lived with me,but now they will keep asking"where is momma" cause she did get them on the weekends...its crazy cause the night it happened she had the kids..dropped them off and went and did that crap...and it had 0 to do with her..nothing..her sister was over there fighting some girls over her boyfriend(who she now married) and called my baby mamma and her brother for help..now they are going to jail and she just got probation

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      well they have always lived with me,but now they will keep asking"where is momma" cause she did get them on the weekends...its crazy cause the night it happened she had the kids..dropped them off and went and did that crap...and it had 0 to do with her..nothing..her sister was over there fighting some girls over her boyfriend(who she now married) and called my baby mamma and her brother for help..now they are going to jail and she just got probation
      your baby momma ain't worth sh•t! (no offense towards your kids) she has kids and still fighting in the streets...I don't know how old your kids are but they need to know what kind of mother they have...

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        In that case might wanna try finding yourself a man, a real man like Spray who not only has a job but also won't be serving any sentences for attempted anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          My mamma told me 1 day id be raising these kids alone,she and her brother are going in for attempted murder, aggravated assault and threatening a witness.Fellas be careful who you mess with i swear these females are just as bad as men these days....
          Just the women you hang with larry. Looks like the woman you knocked up was a keeper

Comment

According to rumors on the Memphis streets, she attempted to murder Larry, but he's too slick

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              She only got 2 years for attempted murder, aggravated assault and threatening a witness?
              LMAO........

Comment

good work larry

Comment

Then she comes over yesterday saying she was going to take the kids to the movies...and my 5 year old wanted to wear his red spiderman shoes and said she didnt wanna take him out in public cause the shoes didnt match his clothes....i mean really??she had him ready to go to the movies and refused to take him cause of his shoes....

Comment

Keep ya head up Larry. That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      She only got 2 years for attempted murder, aggravated assault and threatening a witness?
                      My homie just did ten for aggravated assault alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X