Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****sexuals born that way or are they gay by choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Again, you missed the point entirely. ****sexual by definition is the act of having sexual relations with someone of the same sex but we as humans aren't that simple or easily defined.

Being "gay" is more than just having sex with someone of the same sex. It's having emotional ties and relationships to that person as well. Like I said, you can go your entire life without having sex and still be defined as a straight or gay person.

As far as the example of children, it's more than "gay tendencies" it's their sexual attraction which is natural and something you are born with. They no more learned to be gay, than you learned to be straight.

There was simply a moment in your life where your body and hormones told you that you like women. That's not something learned.

Again, I think you use these pretenses as an excuse for your bigotry, it's very common.
    Do you or do you not agree with the webster definition of gay?

It's clear no one agrees with you and you're in defensive mode by calling my views as bigot. Resorting to name calling is a sign of frustration and clear evidence that your arguments are null and void. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about, for christ sake you're writing your own definition of what gay is. You're going around in circle and are completely ignoring what I've said or anyone else has said because you're the only person with a different definition of what gay is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Actually you have proved my point. Pedo's, beastiality, serial killers etc have been shown to have SERIOUS mental problems. They are born that way, because no matter the treatment, they cannot escape the need to rape or kill. There have even been inmates that have said publicly that if they are released, they would commit the crime again, so it's something they can't help. That by no means justifies what they do but the one thing you failed to mention was that being "gay" has no comparison to any of these vile acts.

Because it's immoral to you is one thing but if two consenting adults want to have sex or a relationship, it's hurting no one.

Bestiality, Pedophiles, murders and rapist on the other hand are...big difference.
      Again, false. There is absolutely no true link to this materialistic propaganda. You know who else subscribed to this propaganda? The Nazis. They based their ethnic cleansing on this theory and eugenics.

You are not informing anyone as you claim you do. What you are doing is dangerous.

If that fact were true, criminals could use in court the evidence that they are predisposed to commit a crime and that it is no fault of their own because they were born that way. Do you honestly think that would hold up in court?

You have no idea, but YOU are the biggest bigot on this board for even suggesting such a fallacy.

Comment

• I remember now. In one of the illegal aliens thread, you outright said that 'Americans were lazy' because they didn't want to do the labor that illegal immigrants did. When in fact I presented you evidence that proves America has some of the hardest working people in the world as suggested by several studies that looked into the amount of hours Americans work and how many jobs they hold and how many vacations days they take. After you saw the evidence and you began to formulate your own definition of 'lazy', you wouldn't willfully admit you were wrong.

This is almost the same type of situation. How the hell can you have your own definition of what gay is?

I'm going to cite your posts and send them to websters so that they can change their definition because they are so totally wrong according to you.

Comment

• "There is no consensus among scientists
          about the exact reasons that an individual
          develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay, or
          lesbian orientation. Although much research
          has examined the possible genetic, hormonal,
          developmental, social, and cultural influences
          on sexual orientation, no findings have
          emerged that permit scientists to conclude
          that sexual orientation is determined by any
          particular factor or factors." -American Psychological Association

Comment

• What do you think emz? Were you born gay? Or did it happen over time?

Comment

• I'm telling you guys, we are all gay as ****.

But, some people are more gay.

And, most of us choose not to entertain gayness.

But under different circumstances, we might.

Comment

• But I wouldn't. If I was in prison, I think I'd just jack off a lot or something. But, that's probably mainly because I'm socialized in such a way.

Comment

• If gay sex was entirely socially acceptable, and entirely normal, a lot more of us would do it though. Just saying.

This stuff is all sociological, and even political.

Comment

• In concluding, I've had a few drinks, but those are my honest thoughts on the subject. Kind of. (In that it would take longer to really explain)

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                      I have a friend who recently got out of jail. He would always brag about getting women once he got out of jail. About three months after being released from jail he told me he was bisexual then he waited another month to tell me that he was 100% gay.

He's dated and slept with a few guys but I don't buy the fact that he was born that way and that he was afraid to come out of the closet. He's told his sisters and a few cousins that he's gay. He hasn't told his parents though.

Something doesn't add up. I've known this guy for 12 years and it's been 6 months since he got out of the closet. I can't stop to think that him spending a few years in jail had something to do with him turning gay.

What are your thoughts on this?

Shit is bananas.
                      Ask Larry x.

Comment

Working...
                      X