Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Chick LOSES HER MIND Over Mayweather/Ortiz!! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol crazy *****, she and Merchant don't know **** bout boxing...... Give her a good ****ing and she will forget that a phunk named Ortiz ever existed.... Seriously just 1 good session...

Comment

Didn't really like all the foul language but she was right. 'Lil Floyd should have shown more class as a supposed "World-class" fighter. I believe he lost a lot of respect from the boxing community and fight fans everywhere. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by saint.anger View Post
        i just did. 3 times. and ortiz was winning it.
        Floyd landed many more punches in the round. Ortiz was charging forward but not landing.

I'm not a compubox king, but I checked to see if cb saw it like it did. They do.

Also, none of the judges gave Ortiz round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          Floyd landed many more punches in the round. Ortiz was charging forward but not landing.

I'm not a compubox king, but I checked to see if cb saw it like it did. They do.

lederman gave round 2 to ortiz. i think it was pretty clear too. floyd missed a lot himself. and it was meant to be that the judges were going to favor floyd anyways.

but anyways, floyd won in a non professional way so time to move on. the thing that im just trying to point out is floyd's vulnerabilty vs southpaws , it is as real as it gets.

Comment

that was rough. like a home-run shot! but that was truly a sucker shot.

Comment

he landed two big round winning shots, one was a right hand the first time he got Floyd onto the ropes and the second was another right hand when Floyd seemed to slip. I don't think there is much doubt that round was going Ortiz's way.

Comment

Originally posted by saint.anger View Post
                lederman gave round 2 to ortiz..
                Lederman was not judging the fight.

All three judges gave the 2nd round to FMJ.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...ortiz-compubox

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  that's where i hit the stop button
                  me too.......

Comment

stupid bitch. what fight was she watching

Comment

I agree, I'm all for a rematch. I would gladly pay for it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X