Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did attention shift from 140 to 154??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devon Alexander is to blame.

Amir, Maidana and Bradley all delivered. Alexander failed against Kotelnik and went chicken-mode against Bradley.

Comment

That has more to do with the guys at 140 having fought each other now. Attention is usually paid more to potential matchups, like there are at 154.

Comment

attention should be and is on both divisions. they're hot right now along with bantam and smw

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
          You forgot Lara, Bundrage, Foreman and Dzinziruk will be back to his division.
          Nah he wont be back

He'll be sitting high at 160 with his shiny belts

Comment

Every division now is more loaded than the severely overrated 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipino Floyd View Post
              The 140 divison lost it's appeal after the Bradley/Alexander fight. America was scammed into watching a hyped-up snooze fest. The 154 divison looks pretty solid right now. It's probably getting more attention because of Alvarez but I believe he is just a passing fad. I'm more excited about having Kirkland back. This eliminator tournament should put out some good fights.
              I like the guy and yeah he was practically given the title but if he can defend it against some solid names then he should be recognized as a true champ.
              and if he truly is the next golden boy then this fad is gonna last bout 10 years

Comment

yes 154 is loaded now

140 have a lot of OVERRATED YOUNG FIGHTERS, guys who are trying to be pushed as stars but neither of them is ready! It is not just Alexander but it is Khan, Ortiz and Alexander...they all have loses and they all have so many flaws RIGHT NOW...but they are all still very young and neither have reached their PEAK YET...but right now besides Bradley...I am not all that impressed by that 140 division, most of their HYPE is off of their potential and NOT because of what they have done in the ring

after Bradley destroys Khan...the 140 division is DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Nah he wont be back

He'll be sitting high at 160 with his shiny belts
                  Really wouldn't surprise me if he beat Martinez...

Comment

so glad kirkland is back, he did not look happy when gibbs went down, still got his killer instinct

out of them fighters kirkland is my favourite, he is so entertaining. I would like to see him KO margarito

Comment

Working...
                    X